xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Furipon

Why Do Ffxii Have To Be Translated?

damn! <_< I suck at waiting. and I've been waiting for Final fantasy XII for quite a long time now.. . If Squareenix woud just decide to release a version with japanese voices and english subtitels, i'd be the happies girl in the world. But, instead I have to wait to the fall -.-' gah i don't like you squareenix

even if they did that it would still be late coming out becuase they would have to write up all the english subtitles and put them into the game so it would probably take the same time to come out if they just put subtitiles in it maybe less, but we have waited this long so might as well wait longer. Hey your a final fantasy fan can you go to my ff site and join up at the forum http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

were there is more to that then just translating, programming it, music, sounds, storyline scripting, graphics, gettign people to voice characters making enough copies to be sold and what not.Patience is a virtue, I been waiting for FFXII since FFVII came out and that was in 1997.

lol. Back in those days when somebody told me about Final Fantasy i would of said: What you talking about. But now a days i can talk for hours on that subject. But My first Final Fantasy i played to get me into the series was Final Fantasy 9 and that was my favourite ever since.

it was ok but it just didn't have it like FF7 and FF8 9 and 10 and 10-x just seem put together, mind you the battle system were different can't wait till real time battle begins.FFXI is junk there I said it <_<

That's right. The game writers never make their games flexible. For animes, it is rather common to have a few fansub groups to fansub a popular release, no matter in ssa, mkv or embedded as avi or rmvb. I like fansubs a lot. Those translators have done a great job bridging the gap of different civilisations. Now, the gamers will be more enthusiastic than those anime lovers. They will be more than willing to put on Eng subtitles...