xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nozirev

A Few Of My Sigs please give comments

alright, I just need some comments a few signatures I've done. So please, be as honest as possible.. and I know some of my weakest points are usually getting the text to fit right, adding some extra text to give for fun (like a quote or something), and my borders are very plain....so if you can think of how to improve it, please tell me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

well besides 5, 8 their ok most likly your just starting out, you have some area to work in text and brushing, render blending and the coloring is ok.

no way mane these totally rock so much better than anything i can acheive maybe you should post some tutorials so we can all make the same just in diffrent combinations, any ways thanks for the post theses totally rock **bottom**, im talkin totally, very ncie post and well doen keep up teh good work and i would love to see more in the future, well done very good show, see yas im goin bed now, to the land of nod!!

Now Before I go any further Id like to see what you respond on these two.

Did you make these two sigs entirely from scratch? yes or no?

Posted Image

Posted Image