xisto Community
John Kimble

The Human Mind Why the heck do we think so much??

I know what you are saying my mind thinks when I do not need it to and doesn't think when I need it's help. When I am bored I have to think to breathe, brain thinks>gotta breathe, breathe, repeat. When I am taking a math test my brain says bye bye. It does not help me with the evil math at hand. Sometimes I just get mad at my own thought process but I control my thoughts so its my fault. The brain is a wonderful thing but sometimes it confuses me.

Having those kinda thoughts is human nature. We all have a doubting and critizising kinda voice in our mind (no not the voice like in psychotic ways), this voice can help us to stay sharp and thoughtfull of our actions. It's the fear-part that can work against us, so what I think is that you should talk to your parents and your gf about it, so these thoughts can be given a place where they won't bother you that much.

John, so, you think that your girlfriend is going to cheat on you, huh? Confront her with your suspicions and tell her that it's okay for her to "cheat." Then, explain to her that you only want her to be happy.

Present here with a hand-written list of things that would make you happy. Then, look her in the eye and say, "Deal?"

If your parents ground you, smile and tell that them that you'll be in your room if they need anything. If that doesn't work, then offer to help around the house. Make a nuisance of yourself. This act always worked for me. Oh, ask your parents what you can do to make them happy (as you did with your girlfriend).

After they give you an answer, hand them a list, too.

Hey! Who loves ya, baby!!!