xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
good-baby

Hi Buddes I'm A New Commer My Intorudtion

Hi to all Xisto members from Good-Baby?I am 19 years old , and just join this TRAP 17 great world.I was came to know about it from my dear friend , who just told me about Xisto . Hope I will have great time over here & hope that I will get hosting soon?..And above of all hope to have a great knowledge here...Because almost every sort of information is here ....... <_<

Hi to all Xisto members from Good-BabyI am 19 years old , and just join this TRAP 17 great world.
I was came to know about it from my dear friend , who just told me about Xisto . Hope I will have great time over here & hope that I will get hosting soon..And above of all hope to have a great knowledge here...Because almost every sort of information is here ....... <_<

Welcome to the Trap.....

It is a good place, and you can have alotta fun here

But first Read this.... THE RULES

The mods are pretty laid back most of the time, but follow the rules and you'll fit right in
Edited by PIPER-4-HIRE (see edit history)

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay here on Xisto and I hope to get to know you better. <_< If you have any questions the staff and members are friendly here.

Hi Buddy .

You are really open heartedly welcomed into the world of great knowledge , hope you will have a great time over here. But please you must read the Xisto rules first and you have to give a great importance to the rules , then you will enjoy a great time time over here. and hope you will able to get hosting soon.

again welcome to the WORLD OF KNOWLEDGE AND ENTERTAINMENT . <_<

greets.