xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coco

Halo Or Halo Ii

i want to know when halo 2 wil lcome out for the PC cause then i have to wait antoher year to get halo on my mac and that is stupid! o well i like my mac though so i need to know and also do the xboxers here like halo or halo 2 better

i want to know when halo 2 wil lcome out for the PC cause then i have to wait antoher year to get halo on my mac and that is stupid! o well i like my mac though so i need to know and also do the xboxers here like halo or halo 2 better

I dont think Halo 2 will come to the PC. Its a waste for microsoft because they have already made enough money for the title out on the xbox. They will most likely just suit up and work on their Next title Halo 3 for the xbox 360. everyone knows that there is going to be another Halo duh!! But yea, if they do make Halo 2 for the pc it would be awesome, but I doubt they will..