xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Omegashine

A Story I Wroton In 6th Grade i r smrt

Valakan, who was strong but lazy, only loved himself and the beautiful mountains he sees. He had fire red eyes, red, long hair and was tall. He was friends with Hercules but Zeus Didn?t really like him because he was a titan. The son of the titan Prometheus and the titanesse Minaeva. Minaeva died during the fight against the gods. A full-fledged titan he was stronger than most gods were. Once, while Hercules was fighting many challenges that he had to in order to become immortal, Valakan had an idea to help Hercules: ?Why not stuff fire into a mountain and let it blow out?? He said. Then he remembered Prometheus. ?I should ask Zeus for permission?. So he asked Zeus and he said: ?No that would cause too much destruction?. ?But Zeus, Hercules needs all the help he can get?! Valakan said. ?No and that?s that?! Zeus proclaimed. The next day, Hercules was in trouble while fighting a vicious unrelenting chimera. Hades said ?Come on Valakan try it no one will know??. Hades kept on tempting him until Valakan just couldn?t take it so, he opened a hole in a mountain an stuffed fire into a mountain and not long after the pressure blew out lava and destroyed the Chimera, however, it destroyed a near by city. Not everyone died, but a lot did. What Valakan didn?t know however is that the fire could spread from mountain to mountain. Not long after, Zeus found out that Valakan made a volcano, as it was now called, and Valakan was put on trial. Then volcanoes erupted all over the world as Valakan got angry at Hades. Many towns were destroyed, many killed and many injured as Valakan?s emotions rose. However islands were formed as a result and there was more room for survivors. Zeus said: Valakan do you want to be part of the volcanoes you made? And Valakan said: Yes as long as there is no punishment for my wrong doing. They agreed and Valakan was turned to ash and smoke and put in the volcanoes so he could warn people of a volcanic eruption. As for Hades however He was angry his volcano plan didn?t work and didn?t try to meddle with fire again for fear of punishment. plz rate/10