xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lairz

My Clan Site

Really, really, really nice! It's hard to come across any flash site so well designed and though-out, let alone a clan-themed one! 10/10 in my book. way to go

nice thats really cool even the loading is cool lolwow the switch from load to the site is awsome and now what good music great graphics and a fantastic siteomg im really amazed this is like so cool,good points+load times+sound+everything haPoints to work on-Absoultly NONEthis is one of the only flash sites that rock well done and thanks

Edited by kylelnsn (see edit history)

Could you be any less modest :) . . . that aside. . . Graphics:Excellent textures and quality. Love the darkness aroudn the edges of the site, and all the differernt layers it builds up. Also the varrying graphics on each page fit very nicely and keepthe pages fresh.The loading bars are a really ncie touch too.Mood:Overall excellent. The music is really fitting n stuff for the over all war theme, not sure where you found it, but if you made it yourself, very well done! The graphics and moody music create a really good fitting feel to the site.Content:Good amount of content n such, but the Downlaods section stuff was missing what it promised, so minus on that sorry.Aniamation:I like the way you use the commo ntechnique of lots of basic motion tweens to build up the content on a page, very nice and effective with the sound fx.Sound:like i've already said the backgroudn music was very fitting,and the ability to turn it off was a great and much needed feature. Sound fx of the menus and naviagtion are also very good, and timed very well. Nothing unessary in my opinion.Overall. . . . 9/10 for a flash site+ Great aniamtion+ Great graphics+ Good loading times+ Nice music and sound fx+ good content- really not keen on the type in boxes which turn orange when u click on them. . . ruins the flow and style of the site in my opinion.- like i said, some content is not functionalwell done, really nice site :) hope to one day get as good as that at flash!

Thats a pretty sweet site. Ive played call of duty 2 and played on your server. I found them both to be a pleasure on. so good job on the server and site. A++

Well thanks for all of your comments again! Aprecitate themAbout the making of the site, i used Flash for the animation of course, Fireworks for the picture retouching, the interface (the metal panels, all of them) i made them in 3DS max cause i really wanted something rusty and old, and there was no way to find a pic like that and the shape i wanted.And i aslo use Adobe Audition to shrink the backgroun sound to a loop.About the download section i been pretty busy but i just finished making like 3 wallpapers so i m gonna put them anytime soon.thanks again cya