xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KliddY

Is A Domain Free From Trap17?

Phew thank god i didnt do that cause im only 13 and my parents would kill me if they found out i had a website although that velocity is goingg to be a sharing document downloading host. Me and my friends are working on it. Basecly like limewire. But thanks again Buffalo.

KliddY,Review Xisto hosting rules and be sure you do not break any Acceptable Usage Policy and Terms and Conditions. If your files are deeded to be copyrighted your hosting will be terminated immediately and banned from Xisto sites.

I think this is a very dumb question. Velocity dot com is very much alive. How on earth he thinks he owns that site! You can only have sub domains free in Xisto free hosting. If you want to host top level domain you must register it on your own. And this kind of questsion is very upsetting because it reveals how ignorant people are! One must read TOS of any site if they are really serious in joining the free offers which will come with terms and conditions.