xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Europe

Battery Audio Book Mp3 Player.... A Battery-Powered audio Book That You Can Listen to as Often as You Li

In a world filled with complicated MP3 players and online audio stores, it's a wonder that anyone gets any listening done at all. Playaway hopes to change all that by making an audio book purchase as easy as plopping down a credit card at the airport gift shop.

This technology marvel will certainly be sold cheap everywhere! No matter where your going if just pass by a magazine stand in the street you pick an audio book such as Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix and listen to it while you travel by bus air or sea!

I do hope it come out though it will diminush the book sales!

if it doesn't come out i also think peolple might just start to download it from the internet and to their MP3 player!

A future's wonder coming soon in a shop near you!

This looks like a brilliant idea! With more and more people now using MP3 players on the move, and downloading speech as well as just music it makes sense to have a device like this. You can buy it for a few pounds and listen to a book while on a flight, on the train or even at sea. Although, if you wanted to keep the audiobooks you buy they take up just as much space as their cassette-tape equivalents, so they're not exactly a space saver, and there is obviously a lot more choice online for people and a download takes no physical space at all.

Yep, I feel this is a good idea, being able to listen to a story book whilst travelling on an aeroplane, bus, train etc. It's handy as well and saves the hassle of actually having to read manually. You can still observe the views throughout the journey, without not progressing with the book.I hope something like this does come out, as I feel they'd also be able to help little children to read. The voice would read out the words and if you're a teacher or a parent I imagine you would be able to get them to follow the words.