xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

What Are Your All Time Favourite Arcade Games? And what would you like to see be made into a PS2 or X-box game?

There's always really great games in the arcades that everyone loves to play. :lol: And here's my list and descriptions of my favourite arcade games I love to play or I'd like to own for my PS2 if they ever come out someday I hope.

The Simpsons: Arcade Game: I'm not a really big fan of the other Simpsons games but this one was my all time favourite Simpsons game because it's just like playing the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game. And you could play up to 4 players and you have to save Maggie from Mr. Smithers who wears a blue and red cape and later in the finale stage you have to fight him while dodging the bombs he drops from his cape.

<---I miss this old game alot.

Star Wars Trilogy: Arcade lot's of great Star Wars games out there and this one was another great masterpiece of a great game where you get to play 4 great stages like fighting on Hoth, Ariel fighting that puts the other Star Wars game to shame the graphics are outstanding and look almost so real you feel like you're actually flying an X-wing fighter. And the 2 best parts of the game (I used to always draw a crowd) was when I went into the dueling parts of the game when you fight Boba Fett and Darth Vader (The Darth Vader fight is always the funnest part of the game). And after that you go into the finale and most funnest part of the game taking out Death Star #2. I haven't seen in the Arcades for a while but it was another one of my favourite games I would love to own. :lol:

House Of The Dead: Yeah this one was released to Sega Saturn back in it's day but it's another really fun arcade game you just aim and shoot the heads off of some ugly Zombie's. Wierd storyline in it but it's just really a fun game I love it. It's still at a few arcades around here I like to visit sometimes. And there was a time I got so good at this game. I only used 2 bucks to finish it. I got to be pretty good at playing this game.

The arcade versions of Mortal Kombat 1, 2, 3. Always the arcade versions of this game were always the most fun. Nothing edited because of the blood the graphics were always alot better than they are or were on the tv screen. I of course have the Plug-in-and-play thing but nothing beats the old arcade versions of this game but the Plug-in-and-play helps to bring back the old days when Mortal Kombat games were fun. :lol:

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: I've always loved these games and were always alot of fun to play in the arcades way back when. And these games were always a good challenge.

If I can think of more Arcade games I love I'll post them. But for now those were or are my all time. What are you favourites or were your favourites?

I like pac man and all the pac man add on features. They never get old and you can just keep on playing them. Snake on my old nokia phone is pretty fun in the good old days. You just keep on trying to beat your high score

Glad you brought up Pac-man. A number of years ago. I did a search on the net for something I forget what it was. But I found this link to a radio stations website. And they actually have that old pac-man game you're talking about.

dead

<----click on this link here. And have fun chomping away. It's another old classic game everyone used to play. And who knows what else you can find in here. Have fun checking out the games in here and like I said have fun. :lol:

i would defently say pac-man for myself aswell. It is really fun and it never gets tiring. It has got to be one of the best arcade games of all times. And it has lasted so long and still people havent got tired of it. It just one of those games that people will never stop going back to.

Wow! I?m so happy that you brought up the Simpsons Arcade Game. Just reading about it sends me a whole slew of flashbacks of my earlier childhood.There?s a mall near my home that has a small arcade in it. Every time my family brought me there, I?d always spend a few quarters at that machine. I don?t ever remember beating Mr. Burns but heck, that game really kicked **bottom**.Two other arcade games that will forever be in my list of all-time favourites include the Spider-Man arcade game (the one where you could choose among Spidey, Sub Mariner, or Hawkeye) as well as the X-Men game (with Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Colossus? etc.)Thanks for the good memories :)

I'm choosing Pac-Man too.. although i never finished the game XDBut still its fun getting chase by those ghost :)Second is X-Men... its the second arcade game i played in real life XD and im addicted to it ^.^and Third, its House Of The Dead... Its not that Scary :D xD... i played this game at my school xD during computer subject.. when theres nothing to study during the subject... i finished the game XD but i didn't finish the game on single but instead Multiplayer... i played it with my other friend :).. It is fun and you can play till its finished in one day.. if you're good with it :D...i can't remember the difficulty mode when i play it though but i think i played it in Medium Mode :D.

Another one of my favourite games. Is Zombie Revenge. I also have this game on my Dreamcast. It's alot more easier to beat on my Dreamcast. And a few years ago I saw this game at an arcade and played it. And it's just like the Dreamcasts version. Nothing really different but the graphics for the Arcade version looked alot better.

Jurassic Park: Shoot em up: This one always gave my the shivers not the bad ones but the good ones. You just sit there and shoot Raptors and the boss fights are: T-Rex, Chameleon, And a few other big old Dinosaurs that when they come at you and you're shooting at them. It certainly gets the adredline flowing and thinking to yourself "Thank God this is only a video game and they can't come through the glass to get you for real". The first boss fight you're in a jeep and T-Rex is coming after you. Ooh definitely made me glad it was an arcade game.

Marvel Super Heros Vs. Street Fighter: Another arcade game that was released to PS and a few other systems. When this was released to Playstation. I rented it a number of times. I always played the game as Cyber Akuma or Apocolypse. Sadly in the Playstation version you only play as one character at a time. Which made the arcade version a little more worth playing. And I've seen a few people play this game and some of them were very, very good. They seemed to have a contest amonst themselves at times. I always find it fun when these "Experts" play these games and use combos and stuff that leaves you scratching your head. "Man these guys are good". I think I tried one of these expert-players once. And I was dead in about 2 minutes or less these people are insanely tough. They must be tournament players or something to be that good.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Ah yes the old classic game. This was released to Nintendo. But the arcade version. You can play up to 4 players. The graphics were outstanding. Foot-soldiers coming at you in all directions. The good old days I miss these old arcade games alot. I will post more in here in the near future whenever I see them sometime in the arcades. :)

I love Drag Racer 3, Its so fun, with all the cars and mods, and making your car look stupid...I also love metal slug. Its the best arcade game cause it goes forever and you get your bang for ya buck!