xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Janissary

Swords Written Cm.s On It

You know expensive swords in past and in modern movie swords, there are runes, names etc are written on sides of metal part.

So I say, why not... put a meter on it. So you can tell how deep you stabbed your enemy.

Maybe a new trend begins, "My record is 10 cm" , "Last night, I stabbed to goblin 11cm deep"

Posted Image

A big :lol:

thats an ideal, but why bother, if your stabbing it into someone you are obviously trying to kill them >_<but for the realy hard-core killers who want to know that stuff,that would be the tool right there, and i was bored so i pimped out the knife :lol:

Posted Image

star warz all the way!! lol

Um, stabbing people is bad, M'kay. You shouldn't stab people, because you'll go to jail, M'kay. And now let me tell you something about jail. Uh, jail's bad, M'kay. You don't want to go to jail, because you'll get raped, M'kay. Now let me tell you something about getting raped. Uh, getting raped is bad, M'kay. You don't wanna get raped, because you'll get an STD, M'kay. And let me tell you something about STDs. STDs are bad, M'kay. You don't wanna get an STD, or you'll die, M'kay. And let me tell you something about dyin'. Uh, dyin's bad, M'kay.

This is a good idea if you're trying to have a contest with your friends. But there are so many better ways to have a fun competition. Stabbing ppl iz bad girlfriend. Dun be hatin' on da innacent peepz yo.