xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zabb

Voting Zabb Vs. Albus Dumbledore animitaion sigs round 1 of 2

Isnt there a poll for this topic?Well if there isnt then oh well. I vote for Albus Dumbledore in this round, I like his better. It seems to be smoother and has a better feeling. <--I might sound wierd to say images give me feelings. Lol.Zabb's is good but it seems a bit to crowded dark and hard to see. Is the soldier holding something or what? I'm also not a big fan of the text.(Sorry if the image is brighter then I see, my monitor is shot so things appear darker then they really are on my computer)Anyways I vote for Albus. Albus: 1Zabb: 0

Zabb has my vote just due to the smoother animations used in his sig, the background is ok but pasted on, text is horrible though.Albus your animation is not smooth and fluid you can tell the way the flame moves that. background could be better text as well.Albus: 1Zabb: 1

I vote for Zabb too. As SM has said, animation in Albus's is too choppy. It takes more than 4 frames to make a decent animation, the more frames you have the smoother the animation. In addition, with the flickering flame, the lighting on the render should be flickering also. Just a small thing, but it can make a big difference.

Albus: 1Zabb: 2

Albus... by the looks of things your animation is only 2 frames? which makes yours look very uneven and minimises the smoothness of the animation. Albus: 1Zabb: 3

Albus: 1Zabb: 4I vote for zabb,the background of albus' background isn't that spectacular. And the animation doesn't seem to be smooth. What i also don't like is the place he put his nickname.Ik like zabb's a lot because of the color he used, the feeling i get when i see the sig, the beautiful animation and the border.