Theme: No specific theme

Style: Freestyle

Size: 300px by 100px - 450px by 150px

Render: Any

Animation: Optional

Due Date: Wednesday 26th of April

My Entry:

Posted Image

Heh, i was expecting this to be an actual battle, not a battle request. Conversation must have been through PM?

what conversation? lol i wasn't expecting this either....but i still accept it, and will more than likely loose as well :blink:

albus take your time with your sig read up on tutorials and learn some new stuff.

i have until next wednesday, so im going to over the weekend and tomorrow :blink: but tonight is all praying that i dont get skunked *card playing term basicly meaning i have 0 and other has all votes*

That's right Albus..Try to find the tutorials and then follow them. It's not hard to create a good sig.And good to see you back Samma :blink: you seem to get lost in middle and then jump out with great bunch of sigs.

well dam, i totaly forgot about this battle until not to long ago, with moving grandpa's houe all weeken, and testing this last week, been stressful so i didn't get to do much

but here is my entry

Posted Image