xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Europe

Usb To Ide Spectacular Cable most handy cable ever seen

This cable makes me format edit view or do anything with my disks plus i can build an external disk with internal disks and pay half the price!!I just get my disk connect it via USB and dag a power supply cable from an old power box!Easy cheap and VERY handy!!!!costs on 15-20$ Search for it

Brilliant idea but i can't imagine what an effore it is to house the harddrives without a special case or something. Do you have a picture of your setup? I can understand the technology but not so sure on how to avoid damaging the PCB that is exposed on most hard drives, or avoiding too much movement.how long is this cable?More infomation would be nice, I am very interested. :blink:

Its a good idea, but to much to keep track of. Keeping track of power, keeping it cool, housing it. Well not so much housing it. My linux HDD is just laying in my PC, against this really old networking PCI card I don't use. :)