xisto Community
PIPER-4-HIRE

My First Sig By: PIPER-4_HIRE

Like mentioned, "time to pay the" is very hard to see. Dark on dark is not a good idea. It's relatively good for your first. You'll become better in no time. Also, get into borders, and text styles.

the 1st time i saw i thought the only words where piper but after reading the comments i found out got some other words and when i closly looked to it i found out they was many for words

Giant Roy, please stay on topic. Thanks.The sigs aren't horrific, but they aren't of the best quality. The blending needs to be perfected; the text needs some changing and blending in. For some reason, the picture doesn't really fit the sig well. I don't like the "water" effect on one of your sigs either. Maybe you can change that.

Commenting on the latest two additions, you need some work on color. But for now, i'ma make you aware of styles, and how to make a basic border: To apply styles to a layer, you select the layer, and click on the symbol with an "f" on it. Stroke, and gradients help here for text. Now for the border: make a new layer (on top of all), then Select > All (ctrl+a), then Edit > Stroke: Inside 1px black (or whatever color). I assure you, you'll see some improvement.