xisto Community
FirefoxRocks

Recommended Online Games Recommend a Game here

Games online for pc currently areRune scape (i dont play it)world of war craft (i dont play it)Puzzle piratesBang howdyspace civilizationLego star warsLego star wars 2Republic commandojedi outcaststar wars galaxy's (have to pay)Diablo 2StarcraftAge of empires 1,2 & 3Frontlineshalo 2call of dutyAge of mythologycounter strikeAnd much more

tribalwars.net - a fun strategy game much like Travian or Age of the Empiresofficedebo.com - just fun to pass the time with and the community is very nicegaiaonline.com - gets boring after a while but fun to play when you ARE boredgunbound.ijji.com - a shooter? game, very fun to play with friendsmaplestory.com - fun to pass the time with but takes really long to levelmabinogi.com - best mmorpg game ever! harvest moon meets final fantasy

game like travian

Recommended Online Games

Try IKARIAM (ikariam.Com)

It's like travian, but alot better, you try to control an island empire in the medertarranian sea.

-reply by kyle

Gunbound is fun, it's a strategy action type game. Great game to play if you're really bored. It's a little hard at first, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty fair. I've never played worms before, but it looks like Gunbound is similar to it from what I've heard. (Maybe I misheard.) Anyway, I recommend that, it's a good game, here's a link: :lol:

http://www.aeriagames.com/ijji

You guys should try Warrock. I'ts a free multiplayer war game, very similar to Battlefield 2. It has tanks, jets, humvees, boats, tons of unlockable guns, etc. etc. It's a very awesome game.

Get It Here. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Screenie!

Posted Image

Also another game you guys should try. It's called Martial Heroes. Hands down the best free online RPG I've EVER played. It has pretty good graphics,and tons of features!

Here is the link. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Heres A Screenie!

Posted Image

5. Mystery Case Files: Huntsville play hereHas anyone played this. Its wicked. Me and my Mrs got well far but after 60 mins it shuts you off and you have to pay to play on :lol:Does anyone have a activation code for this please? As you can enter the code for already payed and carry on Thanks..