xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
killdrake

Byethost

I'm a noob in getting websites online! I started reading about webhosting etc..I registered at Byethost because I thought it would be easy and my site would be online in a minute..I uploaded my site with IpSwitch and did everything the tutorial said and I still had a white screen, I was pissed off and still am.. wasted time..so here I am! :lol: hope u guys have some tips or other good advice for me..

Well, realistically there are far too many things that could be causing the pages to not load. My recommendation to you, join this community. Start getting your posts up and request hosting. It only took me 2 days to get the 30 hosting credits for the better hosting package. It takes some upkeep on the post count, but you'll grow to enjoy this community.

I'm think, that Xisto is best hosting, but byethost is good too... I hate their opposite banner, but they have safe_mode=off and it very good! They have Mysql DB and russian control panel - it's best! My Joomla very good worked there.

A while back I was considering switching to that host but their control panel is way too hard to understand and just didn't have as many functions as Xisto had. You should get hosted here. I'm sure that you'll come to find that this is the better site. I haven't found anything yet that didn't work on their control panel and I have yet to give up with using it. The members are nice to talk to as well which helps to keep credits.

yes byethost sucked, there is a review posted about them in the review setion located here, explaining all about their stupidity, and Artem, we offer MySql databases, we offer e-mail accounts as well....99 of them, with byethost you have to buy them...their cpanel isss wayy out of date, and they dont offer Fantastico, which we do, and with our fantastico Joomla is basicly pre-installed you just need to set it up, as for the cpanel language, there are 32 different launguages one of which is russian, so no problem there :lol:

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)