garbage

Some Of My Sigs

here are some of my sigs.. like themor hate them post some feedback

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

some of these i like some i dont. ill post more later.. just have to find them all.

They're decent. Actually, some are pretty good. You only make grunge sigs, I assume? I like MOST of them, the ones I don't really like are the second and third one. Others are great. You made with PS CS2 I guess? =/ They're nice, maybe you can post some tutorials. That'll greatly contribute to the Trap 17 community.

actually i already posted 17 of my tututorials im just waiting for them to be approved.. and i posted all 17 in one post.. but i do more than just grunge. although i like grung alot.. also i have lots of templates that i have made .. let me search for them and ill post a few up as well.

Sig one blending of the pixel stretch looks good, just don't like the website text it kind of throws it off a bit color wise.Sig 2. Freakn awesome I never seen to many oscar the grouch sigs and that render look hard to cut whoever did as well when you made this sig and like the text as well.Sig 3. just a little pixelation of the render on the arm, don't like the "jinx" text seems off.Sig 4. the smaller text could use a quick fix but the brushing looks good though.Sig 5 I think this sig had problems from the beginning the background and the render though contrasting are to dark to work hand and hand especially with the color choice of the background. Text could be better though as well for this one.From what I seen of your stuff I would average it out at 9.4/10.