xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dumbazz17

Help With Keyloggers im a noob

Well this site should help you build one or a ps/2 connection not with a USB. Click Here to see how to build your own and program it. Try a google search, but thats all I could find!

If you want to download a very good one you can try this: Actual Spy (Keylogger/Recorder)

Make sure you are not going to send this with a virus to someones computer or tappering with another computer, because it can get you into serious legal issues and stuff! And its technically privacy invasion if you don't own the computer to tell whats happening!

And its technically privacy invasion if you don't own the computer to tell whats happening!

There's really no legitimate reason to use a keylogger. If you need to find out what someone's writing or their passwords and they won't tell you voluntarily, then you need to respect their privacy and not try to steal their information. If you used a key-logger at a company you could be fired (not to mention brought to court), if you did it at school you could get suspended, and if you did it at home your parents or siblings could get really pissed. They may be neat to play with, but don't use them for anything that violates the privacy of others.

If you have some basic C/C++ knowledge you better write one yourself so you don't have to worry about the quality of the keylogger or about the malware-risk hidden inside the prog itself when you're download it..

The basicfuction getchar() is handful, however there are plenty of fuctions inside stdio.h you can use for making such a program. There's nothing wrong about being curious how keyloggers work but make sure you won't use your knowledge to cause damage to external systems or for criminal purposes! Be wise and don't do such kinda things and then no1 will complain :lol:

There's a similar thread regarding keylogger in visual basic.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/4100-key-logger-how-to-make/

If you are trying to make a hardware based keylogger, refer to this.
http://www.keelog.com/diy.html

Otherwise, like others stated, you most probably would like to download a ready made keylogger. It's advance and known to work for its purposes.

You are however adviced not to use a keylogger on a foreign computer, whether or not authorised, as the actions are not lawful. Users of the computer who detects you the existance of the keylogger and realise its placed by you may take legal actions. There are no exceptions if who you are, even if you are Bill Gates.

inspiron's suggestion of keelog.com is a very good start for making your own electronics, very educational. But keep it that way, you can get into tons of trouble for using these for malicious purposes. If you're a guardian, using one to watch your children is different than putting it on your professor/teacher's computer and using the information your gather for your own use. if you want to make a software keylogger, then i suggest you learn programming. The same rules of privacy apply into software, don't use it for anything but educational purposes. Learn C++, Python, or some programming language, and eventually you'll be on your way. the hardware way may take a couple dollars out of your pocket, while programming will take a chunk of time. Those are pretty much the only 2 ways to *make* a keylogger.You can probably download one somewhere, but chances are it : 1)contains virii, 2)doesn't work, and/or 3)it's detectable and therefore....you screw yourself over.be smart about it.

most of the available keyloaggers on the internet today are easily detected by Anti virus programs so it is best to write ur own keylogger program using some kind of antivirus evasion techniques but first before getting into all this learn a good programming language such as C or C++ althought it is much more simpler to learn python i would recommend learning a lower level language such as C,, once ur done with learning C check for works of proof of concept virus writing groups such "rrfl" to understand the various kinds of AV evasion techniques and implement them in ur program.

just downoad one off of the internet and i hope your not going to use a keylogger for criminal purposses

Nine in every ten keylogger users will be trying to use them for criminal purposes. The first time I tried something like that I wanted my girls password. I can not encourage anyone to use a keylogger. They are bad that's why they are blocked by AntiViruses