xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ffuniverse

Final Fantasy 8: The Untold Quest This is a FF8 fanfiction my friend wrote

Hi all this is a Final Fantasy 8 fanfiction that my friend started to write. it's fairly new and
she started writing it about 2 monts ago so it's all new. Well i put it here to get some peoples feedback on it
and you can email the author at the address below and it is publised by my site. This is just
the first bit of it if you want the rest just inbox me. Thanks

Final Fantasy 8: The Untold Quest
Written By: Aimee Jarvis (zell18zell@gmail.com)
Edited By: Ryan Dowling (rldowling03@gmail.com)
Published By: ffuniverse (ffuniverse@gmail.com)
-----
Please note that we dont own any of the characters written about in this fanfiction.
The characters and the game Final Fantasy VIII are trademarks and are
copyrighted by Square Enix
-----
NOTE: The author of this fanfiction has decided not to finish this fanfiction at the present time so all that is written here may be all that there will be, but keep your eyes peeled as the author may update this fanfiction again.
-----

As I awoke, I noticed a person standing in the light, (Squall) I thought, sure enough it was, he wore his SeeD uniform which made me wonder what he was up to. You ready he said.For what? I didnt know what was going on
As I finished dressing myself Selphie ran in and gave me a piece of paper. Ponytail girl gave it to me, to give to you she said.
Thanks I said as she left the room. I opened the folded piece of paper and started to read. Hey Zell, just wishing you well on your mission, love me haha.

I walked into the cafeteria and waited in line the occasional hey Zell and how are you came up as people walked past, my turn came up and the cafeteria woman said Sorry no hotdogs left Zell
Dam not again I looked down at the floor and walked out.
Hey Zell, I looked to see instructor Trepe.
Hi Quistis I tried to hide my sadness but it wouldnt work.
No hotdogs again she said, I nodded and started to walk off. As I went to the garden entrance I bumped into Irvine, Hey Zell, you on this mission too?
Yeah I said. We both walked towards the entrance together, Irvine was going on bout something, but I wasnt listening.
Headmaster Cid was outside with all the others and Rinoa. Ok, we have a top secret mission Squall your in charge. Ok in Galbadia garden the g-solders are preparing to fight with Trabia garden and weve been ordered to help Trabia He went on for sometime Okay you all ready?
Yes we all said.
Then go to it SeeDs

As the trip in the train went I talked and warmed up getting ready for a fight. Zell cut that out, a girl said.
Xu, how you doing? Quistis said
Just fine she said smiling
Okay, we were just informed who is leading Galbadia, the new president Seifer, and no its not a joke. Zell stop laughing she said leaving the room. (Man Seifer a president) I thought.
We stopped at timber to swap trains when Rinoa said Hey we should check up on the Forest Owls Squall looked as if he didnt like the idea but said I guess we could after all Rinoa was clinging on his leg getting dragged along.
Cut that out, you got your way didnt you? Squall said.

As the newly painted red train pulled up, Watts and Zone jumped out to greet us. Hey Rinoas back, sir Watts said coming out first Im coming, I got a stomach ache Zone said from inside the train.
Hi everybody Rinoa said.
Like your new train? Selphie said jumping excitedly and started singing.
So how long are you here for, sir? Watts said
Not long, just until the train to Dollet comes Squall said as Rinoa turned away and looked unhappy
Cant we stay the night? she said. Squall started thinking again Squall answer me come on stop it she was getting angry.
Ah, Squall you better say something Quistis said, I watched Selphie in her own world singing.
Ey Squall come on, I said
We were told to sleep in Dollet Squall said WACK!!! Squall was on the ground, oww, what was that for? he said getting up off the ground.
You right, sir? Watts said as everyone watched Squall fall unconscious.
Yo, Squall man you right? I said running over to him.
Rinoa, what did you do that for? Irvine said shocked.
He made me angry she said, sorry Squall, I really want to stay. Selphie snapped out of her daydream and turned to see what happened.
Um, what happened?

I paced up and down the train, talked with Rinoa bout Angelo in her room while Squall lied on the now blue bed, hey, theres some Galbadian soldier looking round outside, come have a look Selphie said and ran off back to the briefing room. I ran after her hoping to get a fight.
Wait for me Zell Rinoa said running after me. I looked out the window to see three g-soldiers talking to an old man, who I know (Zone) sure enough I looked to see Zone wasnt with us.
Hey Im going out to help him sir Watts said putting on a g-soldier suit.
Be careful Rinoa said jumping out the door of the train.
What do we do? I asked Rinoa.
Wait I guess she said.
About two hours passed when I got up. Im so board, Selphie said. Now it was raining pretty heavily.
Dont worry Selphie, Ill entertain you Irvine said getting up and starting to pretend he was Squall. Who am I? he asked her.
What do you think your doing? Squall said stepping in the room, he seemed very grumpy and Rinoa looked a little upset.
Err, sorry Squall didnt mean to offend you Irvine said. Selphie was hiding her laugh but couldnt help laughing out loud; Squall didnt seem to mind her laughing. He set his eyes on Rinoa.
You ok Squall? Rinoa said now looking a little scared.
Im fine Squall said.
Im sorry Squall, I had to
Pretty lame excuse Rinoa Zell could tell Squall had strong feelings for her.
Were back Watts and Zone said walking in dripping wet. The Galbadian troops have left, and they were looking for something called a lionheart, sir Watts said. Squall immediately looked at his upgraded gunblade. Yeah, they were also looking for you Rinoa Zone said.
Me? What for? she asked.
Im not sure. Oww he ran over to the corner holding his stomach.

Zone and Watts soon left the gang so they could talk, So Squall, do you know what this is about? Quistis asked.
Ive got a bad feeling Squall Selphie said worried.
Im not sure but my gunblade cant be it he said as he drew it and had a good look.
So whats Rinoa got to do with it? I asked.
They wont get me, Rinoa said.
Well she is the only sorceress, Irvine added
Sorceresses or not they still wont get me, Rinoa said confidently.
Okay, but we still need to do our mission Squall said.
Is that all you can think about? Rinoa said angrily.
Hey no fighting I said getting up.
Yea knock it off, Irvine said backing me up.
Yeah Selphie said doing a pose as she got up.
All right. Ill ask if we can take the train to Dollet Rinoa said.
Sorry Squall said but Rinoa didnt listen and waked off.
Its okay man, shes just upset, its just girls Irvine said patting his back.
Thats not very nice Selphie said.
Yea shell get over it Quistis said.
Can you all just go away? Squall said.
As we all walked out I stopped and said Youre really lucky to have someone like her he didnt seem to move or look.
We walked into the other room and Selphie stopped us, you guys think we should tell Rinoa how heart broken he is?
Nar, it might make things worse, Irvine said tilting his hat.
Maybe one of us should talk to each of them, Quistis said looking at the door where Squall is.
Okay I think Zell should go to Rinoa, you know her better than us Selphie pointed at me while she spoke.
Me? I said.
Yes Zell, you have known her longer and got to know her better than any of us Quistis said.
But wouldnt she need woman to woman talk? I said.
Zell come on, do it for Squall Irvine said tilting his hat again.
Okay, Ill go I said as I walked to the control room, (you know Rinoa, Squall really likes you and you made him so heart broken) suddenly the train started to move, what the! I said.
Ah, everythings alright ah were heading to Dollet, said Zone in a speaker. I walked into the control room, (no Rinoa).
Hey. You looking for the princess? the guy driving said.
Yeah, is she in her room? I asked.
Yeah he said and went back to driving. Watts and Zone were sleeping on the lounge; I walked out and went up to Rinoas room.
I knocked on her door and said Hello I then put my hands in my pockets and looked at the ground.
Rinoa opened the door They sent you didnt they? she said.
Uh, ah, um. I didnt want to really, I said.
It doesnt matter now, I just need someone to talk to. I think it might be over between us she said tears starting to stream.
He loves you Rinoa, but hes heart broken right now, I said as her tears got worse and she came closer. I didnt know what came over me but I went in and wrapped my arms around her and hugged her, (what am I doing?) I thought, but she hugged me back.
Are you going to leave? she asked.
Leave where, what are you on about? I said confused.
Leave me like Squall she said looking up at me.
Squall loves you, and I got my own girlfriend I said trying to pull away but she held tighter. Rinoa were friends I said and pulled away.
Im sorry Zell, I just wish Squall would open up to me like you do she turned and put her hand on the ring Squall had given her.
Why dont I talk to him? I said with my arms folded.
Its worth a try, tell him Im sorry please she took the necklace off and gave it to me.
Right Ill be back I said and left the room. I walked back into the room where the others were.
Howd it go? Irvine asked tilting his hat up so he could see.
Fine. She wants me to talk to Squall though, I said.
You can try Quistis said, Selphies in there right now
Okay I said and walked over to the door. I knocked and walked in, hey Squall, Selphie can you go? I said. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor; she got up and walked out.
So Zell what do you want he said as he lent against the wall arms crossed. I walked over to him and gave him the necklace with his ring on it, so he said looking at it.
She said she loves you and shes sorry, and she wants you to love her back, I said as I went and sat on the table.
Does she want to see me? he asked still looking at it.
Yeah she was upset I said and left him to it.

Thats it i hope you enjoyed it!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Plagiarism is not tolerated in our forum. Learn to use QUOTE bbcode tag.

Here is some more. I know not many pepole will read this but the author really wants me to put it up

The train stopped at Dollet, by now the sun made a pink-ish light from the horizon. I was lying sideways on the ground with one hand to my head. Irvine was sitting stroking Selphies hair, as she lay in his lap. Quistis sat watching everyone. It had been eight hours since I left Squall and he went to Rinoa, (what are they doing? Probably sleeping) I thought. (Man were finally here) I thought jumping up into my usual standing pose. Hey Im hungry when can we eat? Selphie said arising form Irvine.We stopped, maybe we can get something Quistis said getting up.
I got a chocolate bar here Irvine said holding it in the air as he got off the floor.
Gimme gimme Selphie said snatching it away ripping it open and eating it all in one gulp.
Hey someone should go get Squall and Rinoa, I said.
Not me Irvine said tilting his hat once again.
Uh Selphie, you wont want to go, look at your face Quistis said. I immediately looked to see Selphies face covered in chocolate.
What about Quistis I asked.
I cantmoveI need the toilet she said and started to wriggle around a bit.
Oh, not me again I said as I walked off to Rinoas room

I approached the door and knocked, Hey are yours in there? I said.
Yeah, umwhat do you want? Rinoa Asked
Ah, the others are ready and were all starving I said rubbing my gut to stop it from growling.
Well be there in 5 minutes, Squall said.
Okay I said as I walked back to the others. Watts and Zone were in there waiting.
Hello, sir Watts said.
Hey I said looking at Quistis, her face appearing to be blue. You ok Quistis? I asked.
YeahImfine she wiggled around a lot.
Hey Watts is there a bathroom here? I said to him.
Uh, yes, but its in the princesses room, he looked at Quistis, she got up and ran to her room.
Uh, whoawatch out!
Rinoa came out wearing a new set of clothes which were now red and white, nice set of clothes Selphie said. Where the black was, it was now white and were it was blue it was now red. Squall came out in his usual.
Ok, lets go Quistis said appearing that she half neatened herself up.
Right on, finally Selphie and Irvine said jumping up and down.

We walked around Dollet for a while getting supplies, and looking around, (geez a lot as changed since Seifer took over president) I thought as we went into the hotel restaurant. Its only been a year, hasnt it Rinoa wondered waking to a table. We all sat while Rinoa waited for a reply, Rinoa is your dad still ere? Selphie said.
The waitress came up to the table and asked, What would you like?
Rinoa didnt pay attention to the others and said, Can I get the special? I knew she didnt want to talk about her father.
Come on Rinoa Selphie said over and over.
Whats there to tell? Rinoa said.
Just leave it, I said.
So you found out anything about the lionheart? I asked Squall.
He pulled it out Here take a look, you wont find anything Squall said handing it over to me. I studied it but couldnt find a thing that made it different from any other gunblade. It went around the table but when Rinoa went to grab it she flew to the floor and the gunblade fell and layed on the seat next to Squall.
What the hell happened? Quistis said jumping up to help Rinoa up.

We got a room while we waited for Rinoa to wake up, Hey theres a parade outside Selphie said looking out the window. Irvine immediately went to have a look followed by Quistis and me. Squall didnt care much as he waited next to Rinoa.
We should go outside Quistis said. It was about 6pm starting to get dark.
Ok, Im up for it Irvine said putting his hat back on.
Lets go, I said. I ran to the door and turned to Squall, you coming?
I knew what that meant (leave me alone)
Come on you guys I said and headed outside. A float passed the window door, I couldnt see who was on it but it was much like the parade Edea was in and it even had the same dancers.
ZELL
Hey its Zell, ya now, familiar voices, I turned and saw Fujin and Raijin.
Hey how are ya? I said. Hey do you guys know who the parades for? by now I obviously knew but I just wanted to confirm.
SEIFER Fujin said.
Yeah, he automatically got selected, ya know Raijin went on.
PRESIDENT she said.
Yeah there was no president so Seifer being in command, was automatically selected, ya know Raijin explained.
Oh I get it I said, the others came out when Fujin and Raijin left.
What was that about? Quistis asked.
Nothing, I just asked if this was a Seifer parade, I explained.
So the targets here? Irvine said. The parade came around once more, this time we all got a good look. Seifer was sitting in the chair that Edea was on, somehow Raijin and Fujin got up there and stood alongside Seifer as he looked and waved, then he noticed us. He didnt stop the parade or get up but he just watched us.
Hey, is Seifer the target of this mission? I asked.
Werent you listening when we were briefed? Quistis said knowing my history of not listening properly.
Hey Irvine youre a sharp shooter, shoot him Selphie said.
Hey, were supposed to bring him back alive Irvine said as he started walking off inside.
Hey whos that? I said looking up at the float. A young woman no older than maybe 15 went up to Seifer. Suddenly the parade stopped and Irvine came back out to watch. The woman was very beautiful; she had blond hair, and very bright green eyes, which seemed to glow. She wore all white with lots of rings and jewellery.
PEOPLE Fujin said in a mic, Introducing Seifer and his lovely lady
FELCIA! Raijin and Fujin said together, Seifer and Felcia walked up to the mic together arm in arm.
Dollet and all people of Galbadia, this woman here is a sorceress and I am her knight and also her lover Seifer stepped away from the mic. He and Felcia went back to the chair.
Whats going on, I thought Rinoa was the only sorceress? Selphie said.
What do we do now? Quistis asked me as I seemed to take the leader role when Squalls not around.
Ah, report to the commander I said.
Right lets go back inside she said. We ran up the stairs and back into our room. Squall was sitting next to Rinoa holding her hand. He quickly pulled away.
Squall, Seifer was in the parade, and theres another sorceress named Felcia!! Selphie yelled at him. Squall looked confused.
Selphie, what are you talking about?
Its true Irvine said walking over and sitting on a seat.
Ok, so Seifers here and not at Galbadia garden, and he has a sorceress called Felcia with him? he said looking At Rinoa who was still unconscious.
So what do we do? I asked.
SeeD code, head back to garden Squall said getting up. He went to the window and watched the parade.
Squall Quistis said but got cut off.
Hes down there and theres nothing I can do about it Squall said hitting the window hard but not hard enough to break it.
You wanna kill him dont you? Irvine said looking up.
. Squall watched the parade finally end and head back into the presidential residence.
Sq.ua.ll I turned to see Rinoa roll over and watch Squall. He turned to see Rinoa looking at him. He smiled at her.
Whoa, Ive never seen you smile before Selphie said and went and layed on the bed.
Okay, were ready Squall said helping Rinoa up.
Okay, lets do it Selphie said getting off the bed.
Right Irvine jumped up and went to the door with us.

The ride back to Balamb was quick and everyone was so silent.
Are we there yet? and train train take us away, take us away far away, into the future we will go, where we stop know one knows these are the only sounds I could hear. Irvine and Selphie sung all the way back to garden.
We pulled up in the car park in our rental car and got out. Hey were is everyone? Selphie said as we walked out of the car park.
HELLO! Irvine yelled as we all put our hands to our ears and looked at him for a while.
HELP! a girls voice said.
Whos that? I said looking.
I dont know were it came from, Quistis said.
Well split up, Ill go to the infirmary, and Quistis you take the training centre, Selphie take the quad. Rinoa take the dorms, Irvine the cafeteria and Zell go to the library, ok? Well meet up at the elevator. Ok lets go Squall said taking charge. They all went off and left Quistis and me.
Ok Zell lets go she said, I nodded and walked off to the library.
Zell, Ill come with you to the library she said.
Okay, hey what about the training centre?
Well go there after the library, that way we can help each other. We proceeded towards the library, went up the hall and went in.
Hello I said and waited for a reply.
Nothing Quistis said as we searched the room but found nothing. We searched the corner but there was noting there either, (what about her, I wonder were she went) I tried to imagine her ponytail.
No one here Quistis said and walked out the room. I took one last look and heard something.
Hey Quistis... I started when a strange looking monster jumped down from the roof. I couldnt wait for Quistis anymore and started to fight. I got him a good one the he spat at me causing me to be poisoned.
Want help Quistis ran in with he whip, first she used an antidote on me, I was furious now. I went in with a mach kick, and a booya, then a meteor strike, then a burning rave, he was defeated.
Alright finally some action I jumped up whoa yeah
Calm down Zell Quistis said grabbing my shoulder, come on lets go, she said. We went back out and headed to the training centre.
Lets go in I said and ran in.

I looked at the monsters in the centre, (Ive never seen so many) I thought, I ran past most of them until I came across a t-rexsaur. It looked at me as if it had a brain; its tail just missed me. I ran as fast as I could, there was no way I could fight this on my own. I jumped and rolled avoiding all the other monsters, the t-rexsaur was so hell bent on getting me. That I couldnt even cast cure on myself; I ran to the secret room and locked the door. It banged and hit the wall then disappeared.
Now your stuck in here a girl, I turned to see Xu.
Oh hi, Xu where is everyone I asked she sat on the ground looking at the floor, whats the matter? I asked.
Ive been stuck in here since you guys left for Galbadia, after the info I gave you
Three days I asked and went and sat next to her. Come on well get out sooner or later, I said with my hand on her back.
You think so she looked up and smiled at me.
Positive I took my hand away.
Its...just people will think that Im no good as a leader, I dont want people thinking about me like that she said. Oh, I was so scared that t-rexsaur had went crazy. Its been hitting the wall non stop
Xu, youve been through alot havent you? I said. She nodded, Okay, Im going to get you out of here I said getting up. I looked over the railing, (whoa, big drop.) I couldnt find a way out, I guess we just wait I said sitting back next to her, the others will find us I said

I searched the quad high and low, (nothing here) and went down the first set of stairs, nope nothing, the quad was clear, so I went back up and out and head towards the elevator.
Selphie wait up Irvine called out.
Anything there I asked.
Nope nothing at all, its so empty he said.
Hey Squall said coming out the infirmary...

Ok Xu, well fight it I said getting up punching the air.
I dont have any weapons Zell she said, and Im too tired she layed back on the floor.
Come on, we need to get out I tried to convince her.
Fine Ill do it I said and ran towards the door and opened it slowly and looked out, (nothing whew) I opened it a little more.
BOO! Quistis jumped out from the side.
AHH! I yelled I started blushing while Quistis laughed.
Thats not funny, I said. The embarrassment started turning into anger. Xu didnt laugh or smile, she seemed very depressed.
Xu, your here Quistis said, Xu are you ok
Wheres the t-rexsaur Xu said looking up at Quistis.
I used degeneator on it. Its gone, Quistis said.
So hes dead? sadness appeared on her face tears ran down he face.
Whats wrong? I asked.
NIDA! she said, you killed him
Where is everyone? I said.

More coming soon

Me, Irvine, Squall, and Rinoa all waited for Zell and Quistis, ok, Im going to go look, Im tired of waiting I said getting up off the floor.
Wait Squall said.
I cant. Im sick of waiting cant we go up without them, I said pressing the button for the elevator but nothing happened. Ah, Squall whats happening

What, how is Nida a monster Quistis said as she walked into the room and shut the door behind her.
It was straight after you left, I returned back to this garden and everything was all good then it was after noon when they came, apparently they made threats to Trabia garden which made you guys leave, which was exactly what they wanted because youse are a big threat to them. Then Seifer and a woman who Seifer claimed is a sorceress, both came and she somehow changed them into monsters, Zell Im sorry the girl with a ponytail was turned into one too, even headmaster Cid. I ran before they could change me and shut down the power to the second floor, and hid here, but Nida didnt know what was going on and took the bullet for me, then chased me here. Ive been here since.
Okay, we better put the power back on I said.
Its in the car park Xu said she getting up and following us.
Hey, these are the cadets she said pointing at the monsters.
How do you know that? Quistis asked.
That sorceress said something about different ranks mean different monster Xu said.
Maybe the monster in the library was someone we know, I said as we got to the entrance and headed up following XU.
Where are we going? I asked Xu.
To the car park the circuit breakers there. Quistis and me explained to Xu what happened in Dollet the welcoming of a new sorceress? Xu said.
Yeah, her names Felcia I said.
So shes that woman wearing white, the sorceress ghost, Xu said.
Ghost? Quistis asked as she stopped, so they all did.
Yeah, Seifer said something about a gunblade and a girl, and something about uniting them all together Xu said as she walked off into the car park.
Im not sure whats going on but Ive got a real bad feeling. I think we should go into hiding, Quistis said.
We should tell the others I said, (Squall, Rinoa) I thought, hey the others they would be waiting for us, I said
Oh, yes Squall, Irvine, Selphie and Rinoa. Zell you better go find them Quistis said.
Right, Im going I said and ran off to the elevator.

Boring, boring, boring, boring, I said quietly to myself.
So the elevator wont work and we dont know where anyone is, whats wrong with this place? Irvine said as he lent against the wall next to me. I waited in front of the elevator.
...Can we go look, they could be in trouble Rinoa said looking up at Squall.
Give them five more minutes, he said cross-armed as he lent against the wall.
Five more minutes? They could be dead by then Rinoa said she got up.
Rinoa, Im sure they will be alright, I said.
But what about the monsters in the dorms, some where real hard to beat Rinoa said.
BEEP the elevator made a noise.
Hey its working I said and pushed the button. It came down and the door opened.
Hey, wait up Zell said running around the corner. I ran up to the others,
Where the hell were youse? Squall said and wheres Quistis? I explained everything, about Seifer; ghost Felcia, the garden, Xu, and the power to the second floor.
Okay well wait for Xu and Quistis Squall said.
Cant we go up and wait? Selphie said trying to walk in the elevator.
No, we wait, if they take too long well go looking for them Squall said still not moving.
Theres no need, Quistis said walking up the stairs with Xu.
Hey everyone Xu said, There should be people still up here, hopefully Okay lets go.
We all got in the elevator and went to the second floor, okay, well go to the class room Squall said walking along holding his gunblade on his shoulder. We entered the class to find a SeeD and to young children
Oh, I thought you were the Galbadian solders the young SeeD girl said.
Are there any other people? Xu asked.
No one else here she said.
What do we do Squall Quistis asked looking at us.
Im not sure, Squall said as he put his gunblade away.
Hiding would be good but where could we go Xu said to Squall.
Esthar, maybe Ellone can help
We havent been there since Ultimecia Rinoa said as she went and grabbed Squalls arm.
Itll be fine Quistis said, Anyways Laguna is probably wanting to see Squall
Why would I wanna see Laguna Squall said.
Well he is your father Rinoa said letting go of Squall. He stood there thinking for a while.
Well go to FH, then head to Esthar, then talk to Ellone he said and walked out.

We all headed to the third floor, hey how are we going to fly the garden? Selphie asked.
I can Xu, said, Nida showed me
Okay there might not be anyone here but Im still in command, Squall said as he got up on the platform with Xu and me. Xu fiddled with the controls until the garden lifted off the ground.
Okay were on our way, she said. Xu piloted the garden well. Soon we were drifting to Fishermans Horizon in no time. Xu put the garden on autopilot and came down with the rest of us.
Okay, itll take about three hours to get there so what can we do? she said, she had a strong side to her but she was enormously heart broken.
Hey the hotdog machine is working and theres hotdogs in there Irvine said.
How do you know that? Selphie asked as she crossed her arms and put on a serious look.
Ah, I was just making sure there was no monsters in there Irvine said walking to the elevator.
Monsters? Yeah right Rinoa said making a look on her face. We all knew Rinoa loved the hotdogs here when we first brought her here, but now she was obsessed with them like me, (just like me) I though.
Ah Zell you in there? Selphie said tapping my shoulder.
Yeah, whats going on? I said.
Okay then, Zell you take Xu to get dressed or have a shower or whatever Squall said and Irvine, Selphie and Quistis will go to the cafeteria and get some hotdogs, Zell you will all meet up there he said.
What about you and Rinoa I said to Squall.
Someone needs to pilot the garden and look after Rinoa. Dont you remember their plot to get her? Squall said, I cant lose her anymore, Im her knight, I must, I will protect her at any costs. I will sacrifice myself for her
Someones in love Rinoa said to Squall. Squall started blushing.
No, its not like that he said.
Sure Squall Rinoa said and walked to the window and looked out.
Well we better go I said and walked to the elevator, I guess were buddies then I said to Xu trying to cheer her up.
I guess, I cant really offer much help on the battlefield Im a healer and Ive never really had much experience with weapons Xu said sounding sad.
Dont worry, I can teach you to use your fists like me, I said punching around as she laughed.
He he, that would be nice she said with a smile.
So to the dorms I said getting out the elevator.
Yeah, I want to get changed Ive been in these clothes for days she said catching up to me. She grabbed my hand and we walked off hand in hand.

Come on, hurry theyre coming Irvine said as he shot at the monsters coming our way, Die students die he said.
Dont be cruel Quistis said running to the cafeteria hall, your real mean she said running up the hall into the cafeteria.
Whats that gunfire? Xu said as we got to the dorms.
Crap, Irvine and the others must be in trouble, I said as I pushed Xu into the dorms.
What about them she said trying to stop me.
Theyll be alright, I said and we went into her dorm.
Hey just wait here she said as she went into the shower room. I looked around her room it was much like Squalls room but far messier. Clothes and magazines where everywhere, I think I saw a weapon monthly I didnt have. I sat on her bed waiting, (ah, this bed is so comfortable) I thought. All the beds in garden where soft and would knock you out like a light; I layed back and closed my eyes.

Hey theyre going away, Irvine said.
Really? Quistis said getting up off the floor. I raided the hot dog machine and got all the hotdogs I could which was about fifteen. Okay now we wait, Quistis, said walking to have a look at what Irvine was looking at.
We should go now while we have a chance, Irvine said.
Lets go Im board here, she said finding a paper bag to put the hotdogs in.

Zell...Zell, come on I opened my eyes to see Xu in only a towel, not only that but from where I was I could see a lot, right where the towel overlapped at the bottom a small crack allowed me to see everything. I didnt know if she did that on purpose but she didnt cover up, she just turned around took the towel off and started getting dressed. After she got changed, we walked out the dorms. We didnt talk all the way to the cafeteria, (why did she do that) I wondered, I tried to talk.
Xu, uhh... she just looked at me to stop me from talking. When we got to the cafeteria, no one was there, the hotdog machine was empty so I guessed they went back, lets go back to Squall Xu said walking out. I followed her to the elevator and went up to the third floor, the SeeD girl and the two young cadets where sleeping together, theyd been through a lot. We walked through into the bridge where Selphie and Irvine were eating the hotdogs that where sitting in the middle of the room. Rinoa, Squall, and Quistis appeared to be full.
Oh, your back Rinoa said as she covered her stomach with her hand.
Yeah were back, I said as I went straight for the hotdogs. I grabbed two and handed one to Xu.
Thank you she said starting to unwrap it. I unwrapped mine and began to eat.

Soon we seen the lights of FH, Its beautiful isnt it? Selphie said. Irvine had his arms around her holding her.
Not as pretty as you he said. I looked at the purple sunrise.
Its nice isnt it? Xu said as went and sat next to her, well actually she sat next to me. Every time Id walk off shed get a worried look and come after me. We sat there until we got to FH.

Hey were here, Rinoa said looking down. Everyone was pretty tired and hungry but by the time we were ready to go outside we were already to go.
Okay, what well do is split up into a group of three and two groups of two Squall said, Ill chose, okay? Quistis you go with Xu, Selphie with Irvine, and Zell, Rinoa, and me, okay, Selphie you will be in charge of getting the supplies, Quistis in charge of the food, us the camping he said. I was more focused on Xu at that moment as she had a worried look that I knew all to well.
Hey, can I swap with Quistis I asked.
Why? Do you have a problem with me? Rinoa said looking kinda silly with the face she was making.
I dont mind Squall said crossing his arms and waiting. The way he stood reminded me of a little kid trying to get their own way.
Not at all Rinoa. I said, Its just I promised Xu, to teach her how to fight.
We know you like her Zell, just admit it Selphie said crossing her arms like Squall.
I.I dont like her. Im just helping her.. You know, I said shyly. Xu looked at me and smiled as if she knew the truth, (I do like you Xu, but what about my girlfriend?) I thought.
So we better get going, Irvine said as he tilted his hat in a cowboy goodbye.
Yay, supplies, food, WOOHOO! Selphie said getting a little too excited and then they all left.
So lets go then, Rinoa said and grabbed Squalls arm and tried to pull him along. Soon they had all gone.
Thank you Zell, you are so kind sometimes, Xu said as she walked to the elevator, which was coming back.
I just want to teach you how to fight, I said while running for her, (I cant Xu, my girlfriend, but she might be dead already. NO! Dont think like that, But it is a possibility) I thought.
Youre getting as bad as Squall she said getting in the elevator.
Why? What did I do? I said jumping in before the door shut.
You think to much, she said. (I dont think too much) I thought, Youre doing it again Xu said as she moved in and kissed my cheek.
Okay, how bout this. If we dont think all day, I said.
I will tell everyone that you love me she said and looked like she felt silly, sorry what were you going to say? (Whats wrong with her?) I thought.
Oops, uh Have we started yet? I asked.
Why? You didnt, did you?

So we're not getting food? I thought that was what the supplies were! Selphie said while Irvine searched the shop for a mega-elixir.
Excuse me, he said to the woman at the counter do you have any mega-elixer's or mega-potions? She pointed to a bottle on a top shelf, (mega-elixer + 20)
Wow howd you get that much? Selphie said, no one fights here so theres no need for potions
Hmm, Selphie check this out
What is it? Selphie said looking at the rock Irvine held up.
Its a lightning rock, he said braking a bit off and throwing it at the ground. Sparks and lighting struck in that one spot.
Wow, that must be rare Selphie said having a look at it. There were others; fire, quake, water, and blizzard. Squall wouldnt like if we got rocks I mean we got a long way to go Selphie said.

Eww fish. Isnt there anything else? Xu said holding her nose.
Fruit, fruit, over there the fisherman said.
Ah, real food Xu said running over grabbing a bag and started filling it up.
Xu, slow down I said as I ran after her. Her bag was already full and it wasnt a bad selection.
Okay, just them I said.
Heraea you takea dis the guy gave us a large star shaped fruit.
What is it? I asked the man at the counter.
Dis fruit, its gotta special power
Really? Xu asked. He didnt respond.
What do we do with it? I asked.
You eat it, he said. A look of confusion was on Xus face.
What does it taste like? she asked.
How would I know? he said going back to work.
Lets eat it Zell Xu said.
Eat it? I said confused, well, I am sort of hungry (actually I was starving)
Okay, lets eat it over there she said pointing to a jetty that I had never seen before. (Must be new) I thought. We walked out to the end of jetty; the morning sun was glowing bright red and was larger than usual. Wow, thats so beautiful Xu said running to the end and stared into it.
Hey, careful you hurt your eyes I said as I carried the bags to the end of the jetty. I sat them on the table and chair near the end.
Ah, its lovely she said sitting swinging her legs off the edge. So lets eat she said holding out the fruit and began to split it in half. Here, this bit is yours she said handing me the half with the core in it. I pulled the core out and took a bit into the juicy flesh, so did Xu.
Yuk I said spitting it out.
Mine is sweet. Mmm Xu said handing me a piece of her half and shoved it at my mouth. Here open up she said putting it in my mouth.
Mmm, this is nice I said looking at my half. It looked the same.
Try it again, she said. It tasted so bitter and old and rotten before.
Okay, Ill try I said take another bite.

We soon finished and headed off to the abandoned train station. Okay, waiting time I said, Xu smiled seeming very happy but I couldnt see why. I also felt good around her, I felt like we were in our own world. Okay waiting again she rolled her eyes with a smile. We sat and stared at the railway track for some time until Irvine and Selphie walked around the corner.
Hey Selphie said.
Hey I said to Selphie who was carrying a pack on her back.
Wheres Squall Irvine asked as he put his bag down.
I dont know I said.
Probably coming Selphie said sitting down on her bag.
Maybe but we did see some Galbadian soldiers Irvine said looking at the bag of food.
Hungry? Xu said.
Oh, yes please he said and held his hands out. Xu pulled out an apple and two cherries.
Here
Thanks he said and started eating.
Me too Selphie said holding her hands out.
Here Xu said giving her the same.
Mmm Selphie said.
Okay waiting again, I said grabbing out an apple and taking a bite.
Hes coming Selphie said running around the corner.
Great lets get ready Irvine said as he jumped up and picked his bag up. We all got up and grabbed our stuff, Okay squall were ready Irvine said.

This is the last bit but 4 more just email me

We travelled along the train line towards Esthar the wind was still and the sun was out. After about an hour of walking we stopped for a rest. Wow, look in the water Selphie said as we all went to have a look at what she saw.
What is it? Rinoa said as she leaned over a bit more.
A fish, no a whale Quistis said looking puzzled.
Its a Squall said holding Rinoas arm to stop her from falling. Lights flickered on and the water calmed.
What is it Zell? Xu said to me as she grabbed my arm and watched the giant lit up thing as it moved.
Itsa city, no way I said and watched it as it moved along the side of the bridge.
A underwater city? Ive heard about this. It was said it was in ruins. Quistis said as it disappeared. It was the white SeeD base until two years ago, there was a storm and it was destroyed and wasnt able to surface again. Quistis said. It s possible that there are people who survived and rebuilt the city and lived underwater she went on.
We should come back later, and check the place out, Irvine said as he moved back and turned around. Uhh, guys you might wanna turn around Irvine said. We all turned to see three Esthar soldiers all pointing three guns up at us.
Everyone put your hands up, now! one soldier said.
What did we do? I asked.
The president has ordered for your execution. All three guns clicked then the soldier in the middle walked up, So what are you doing back here? he said.
Hey, I know you Squall said.
Yeah its me Laguna he said removing his helmet and looking at us and smiling. So your here to see Ellone? Laguna said.
How did you know? Rinoa asked.
Ellone, tell them he said.
Hi everyone she said taking her helmet off. So Ive learnt a new power, I can see the future in my dreams she said and I saw yous in trouble inside that city, you must stay away from it, she said.
What. That city? Whats wrong with it? I asked noticing that Rinoa was missing, hey wheres Rinoa? We all looked around.
Rinoa! squall yelled, Hey Rinoa, where are you? we looked over the edge of the bridge.
Rinni, Rinni! Selphie said as she ran around in a circle panicking.
Damn Rinoa where are ya? Irvine said trying to keep cool.
Hey look here, its her necklace Xu said picking it up off the ground.
We better get to Esthar. I think she walked up that way, Kiros said now removing is helmet.
Hey, whos that? Selphie said pointing to a smaller Esthar soldier behind Ellone.
Uh its just a guard to protect us Laguna said, Oww..My legcramped up he said holding his leg in pain.
Sorry guys it was just a joke Rinoa said, her Esthar suit disappearing as she walked over to us. Sorry, Ellones powers are stronger, but when she sends you back your whole body goes back, not just your mind Rinoa said. Squall had an angry look on his face but was relieved when he found her.
So is the city dangerous? Irvine asked crossing his arms.
Dangerous, hell yeah, lucky we found you. Its where a beast of terrible power lives, thats why the city lights up Kiros said.
We know this because of my power to see the future Ellone said if we didnt find you youse would of went down there and have been killed, she said smiling like she was happy she found us.
And I would of stopped yous too Rinoa said walking back over to us.
Okay then lets head to Esthar, we got rooms in my place for all of you Laguna said as he walked off and we followed after him.

Esthar city its been a year since we been here, the repairs were made and it looked better than ever. The transport system had changed dramatically; the round seats were now capsules, which whizzed around in the air from one place to another. So make yourselves at home Squall this city is as much yours as it is mine Laguna said as we went to a taxi-cap as Laguna called them.
It wasnt long until we got to the presidents palace it was the same as we left it. Ward stood out the front waiting for us. ...... he looked at Kiros.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Not using QUOTE bbcode tag for copied words will result in ban next time.