xisto Community
areawe

Transfering My Website From Trap17.com To Computinghost

Hello,I just purchased the 33.3 GB BW plan from Xisto - Web Hosting.com and am wondering how long it will take for the transfer to take effect. My website was suspended today due to inactivity on the forums. Also, will I have to change nameservers if I am coming from Xisto to Xisto - Web Hosting?Thanks! :lol:

yes you will need to change the name servers from Xisto to computinghosting, and if you dont know those name servers, which noone knoes but the people who host on Xisto - Web Hosting, and according to the FAQ on Xisto - Web Hosting, it is in your server configuration whatever that means...but yes, you would need to change the name servers to whatever Xisto - Web Hosting's name servers are..

I'm still waiting on an answer. Hopefully I will get some kind of response soon. I didn't think this would be a problem. I really need support's help with this since my databases and website are suspended due to inactivity on the forums and I can't access them for the transfer. Sorry you have to deal with such a noob. I've never had to transfer a website and databases before. Thanks so much for your help with this!