xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itsmyard

My Latest Sigs Warning For 56K Users

text sucks on all of them,1 and 8 seem the best with the brushing, but all of them need work in brushing, render blending, filters, color is ok but could be better as well.

text sucks on all of them,
1 and 8 seem the best with the brushing, but all of them need work in brushing, render blending, filters, color is ok but could be better as well.

dude none has brushing i thought u were a pro but none has brushing only two have filters and i only used c4d render and a render and gradient to make almost all the sigs

definately spend a little more time on them.. also look around for some text tutorials to help you out.. text is also one common weakness in many designers.. so dont feel to bad.. but your brushing and blending definately need to improve.. now dont go feeling all down just keep at it and keep posting for some feedback and ignore the rest.