xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Audentia

Hello

As obvious, I am new to the Xisto forums. I am a 15 year old male from Massachusettes, USA. I recently purchased a domain name for my upcoming web design company; however, I do not have the resources to purchase hosting. I came here because the community looked great, and the hosting looked even better.Here is a little about me:I like to play sports (namely football, basketball, and baseball); I like to navigate the internet; I like to make graphics in photoshop; I like to code websites; and more.I hope this community is as good as it looks. :lol:

hello,Audentia,welcome to Xisto community.you gave a very good info about you.the same to me,for a good host,we selected here.furthermore,there are many good grafics designer and programer,who often can help you out.BTW,i like sports as well,especially basketball and often take match for school...well,enjoy your stay here and get your host as soon as u can.

Hi Audentia, from one of the elders on the forum. Sounds like you know your stuff. You will be a good addition to the forum with your knowledge. I have been here since January and found lots of help with my site. I like football, Go 49ers! I also like Nascar Nextel Cup racing, Go Jeff! I would say this is the best ad free web hosting available. Reliability is my main concern, and I have found it here.