xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MuTeD

Some Of The Sigs I Designed..

I think they all look really good! Better then what I can do anyway, great work! I like the 2nd one in your sig too

Nothing really special. You need to work on your text more as it doesn't really blend in whith the whole signature. But keep making signatures and practicing and you will get better :).

Well I do like them....I prefer cute sigs like -- >qingtian's one lmao..YOURS SOOO OCUTE...<3As you see you are much better at making sigs than me....Look below for proof :(

Kinda cool though nothing really new. Creative overuse of the scratch and speckled look. Images are ok though a bit more fused with the background would have been better IMO. Nice fonts though.

There Not Bad at all muted.. Could use some Animation though. But yeah on the other hand. They look pretty good. The Image fits perfect and is dissolved into the background pretty well.. And i saw your Site. I thought that was good. But overall i like them Nice Job. Keep up the good work

They're pretty nice.The last one, beige coloured. I favored the best. To me at least, the words and the pictures didn't fit so well together. But your (you'll hate me cause I know I'm wrong here) stormtrooper one looked the most natural. Or, ignore me. ^^ Everyone else does.

Those are really good...Then again maybe I'm not the best one to judge as I haven't seen to many sigs and stuff, and I'm not creative enough to create something as creative as a sig (little redundant, eh? lol). Oh well, they're still awesome :(