xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wasted

Thelinuxcampaign.org

hey this is a new site that a few friends of mine are putting together. the main goal is to help people move over to linux and try and persuade cooporations to support the linux movement by developing linux drivers or at least provide the reasources so that others are able to make compliant drivers.

the campaign is still in the early stages but it would be great if you would sign up and help participate.

the site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

thanks a lot.

it's a good idea, and a start. I think you should create a simpler, but more attractive layout to keep people on your site (and maybe a banner?). The topic of this post confuses me, is it showing the site or discussion about linux. If it's showing the site, this is in the wrong forum.but this is very good, hehe spreading linux around. I can't even get wireless to work on linux yet

I like the idea but i really dont think you will get many people to change OSs. However, i think it might help many of us linux users who have some questions. I like the website but it is a little too white. I would add some color just so there is a bit more contrast. Besides that, keep up the work