xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fu Still Better

Bush Vs. Kerry Who are you rooting for?

Well, since my parents are republicans, I'll vote for Bush. And for all of you who think Bush is a liar and fails at life, well, he's only human. People make mistakes.

I like Bush too, and probably because of my parents. <_< I don't like kerry very much, he's for abortions and many other things that I am against.

He's only human, sure, mistakes like clinton made are human. But starting a war is NOT a mistake which we just should forgive because *he's only human*. The last 4 years have been a disaster. I don't see how you could possibly choose this guy.

Check this site: http://www.electoral-vote.com/
It has up-to-date statistics on the elections and it looks like bush is going to loose with a majority of the votes (he was 1% ahead in the last polls). Anyway, I won't be able to vote since I am dutch, but I am sure going to vote away the governement who supported the war in Iraq here in a couple of years :).

And btw: why the hell do you let what your parents vote diside what you will vote. Start thinking 4 yourself <_<.

Almost everything you do is influenced by your parents dude. The things you like, the way you talk, what language you speak, your manners, almost everything you can think of your parents did it first.

Im rooting for bush but im not real confident in my choice. I dont know what to beleive. I hear one say he did this and the other denies it. But when i got to the polls i saw that there were like 12 other parties running for prez. I thought what was i missing? I only heard of one of them. Maybe i would have wanted to vote for one of the others but i had no idea that they existed. I wish i would have known about them in order to make a truly informed decision.

True (mostly), but that doesn't mean you should vote X because your parent vote for X. My parents vote something entirely different then me. The argument, because my parents vote for X I'll vote for X is just lame, start thinking yourself.Oh yeah, what does it matter if you vote 4 a thirth party. It wouldn't matter anyway cause only one of the 2 major candidates will win. No matter what you vote. That's the major disadvantage of a district-based voting system (besides being really undemocratic). Something most European countries don't have.

Before voting I would consider some facts if I were American:

1. unemployment rate (from Clinton - Bush),

2. defense policy (what other countries think of it) and

3. budget of USA!!!

I see the puppet, but where is the puppeter :)

I knew bush was going to win because the major concern for the many americans is terrorism. Not the economy, world image, or any of that. Bush is the one that offers those people more comfort (than Kerry) when it comes to this issue. Kerry is regarded as soft (being a left winger) who cannot handle the tough issue of terrorism.I think that's why Bush won.I think it is not so good for the world community. Bush is very narrowly focused on America and that actually reflects many american mindsets right now. They are scared and that fear makes them inwardly focused.One good thing though, this is Bush's last term...

Terrorism should not have been used as an elections propaganda. Americans STILL don't get the idea that all this confusion and babble about terrorism is doing nothing but:1) Deteriorating US economy2) Dividing the people up, most notable ethnic3) Losing money and reputation in affairs such as Iraq.4) Making the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.It is an all lose situation and looks like it is going to carry on for another four years. I'm not from the US or in the US. Americans should be more concerned than I am right now, but I'm afraid I don't see many who are. It may be too late when the US realize that trading and using arms will lead them nowhere in the future... :)

Basically, the terrorist (Bin Laden) was successful and they are winning.1) he was never captured and we hear nothing about any attempt to do so. The focus has all been on Iraq.2) more terrorists have been recruited because of Bush's policies on terroism3) non-terrorists (other citizens of the world) have a VERY negative image of americans4) americans are so scared of terrorist attacks that this was their main election issue5) the US economy is in the crapper.Who is winning the war on terrorism???

I think u guys r losing :), not to be rude or anything, but according to statistics from the Government of Canada. Americans have visited the Government of Canada website 6 folds more than before. I also heard that alot of people are moving to Canada because Bush won.

xboxrulz

I heard everyone hates that bush won and they wanted kerry to win but i think that bush is good but hes gonna mess up everything and i think that kerry knows wat hes doing and he will win the race next time if he tries harder kerry needs to try harder to win then he did this time bush won for all lies

I heard everyone hates that bush won and they wanted kerry to win but i think that bush is good but hes gonna mess up everything and i think that kerry knows wat hes doing and he will win the race next time if he tries harder kerry needs to try harder to win then he did this time bush won for all lies

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey man,

It would do good to you and the forum if you can use punctuation. No offence mate, but then it is easy to read and understand.

Doesn't take much time too... try it next time...