xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kulats

Swisscash...300% R.o.i Within 15 Months Reliable Online Investment.

This is the best investment and referral program. Don't miss this opportunity. Swisscash objective is to make ordinary people to become Swisscash Millionaire with min investment, $1000. Swisscash was backup by SwissMutualFund 1948. You can still make money even if you do not refer anybody but you'll make (BIG) money if you do it.

Started since April 2005
Returns: 300% in 15 months.
Plan:
Mth 1-3 : 10% monthly
Mth 4-6 : 15% monthly
Mth 7-9 : 20% monthly
Mth 10-12 : 25% monthly
Mth 13-15 : 30% monthly
Expiry: 15 months each
Referral: 10% direct ref, 10% frm ref's returns, 10% frm ref's re-invest and up to $1K for each $10K pair groups sales
Compounding: Yes (manual)
Min invest: $100
Max invest: $100,000

http://www.swisscash.biz/

Notice from serverph:
referral link removed. POST #1 = SPAM. posting disabled indefinitely. closed.

One word: SCAM.How I hate all those one-post-I-wanna-make-easy-money-with-referals. The sad thing is they always get so much attention...IMHO posts like this should be deleted and the memeber banned. Just removing the referal isn't enough. Somebody who makes a post like that obviously doesn't care about the rules, never took the time to read them and only registered to spam his referal link. Sometimes I wonder how they manage to even make it to the money forum.... They make me wanna scream all kinds of obscenities... mostly the F one... in big bold capitalized letters. :angry:

Edited by Blacklaser (see edit history)