xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michaelper22

My First Sig! Didnt take too long

I'm new to the business of making sigs, but here's my first addition to the market.

Posted Image

I made it using a photo I got off the Net, and I used a pattern (the lighter blue one in the middle) from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. I feel so accomplished by having done this.

Imagine how much more accomplished you'll feel when you make better ones! And we're here for just that. To help others improve. xDNow, to the improving part xD. Text position, very good for a starter. As always, we recommend borders. They're not hard to make, and it makes sigs more prominent. The colors match pretty well. You're a bus person, i'm sure. So, tire tracks would have done good here. Like, faded out somewhat along the blue stripes, on the opposite side of the text. And over the pattern, maybe something similar to those lines on the road, would have been nice, too. Anyways, hope this helps. Happy sigging.

and hopefully ti won't be of buses either. :angry: Its beginner style so your off to a good start just need the practice.