xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brewok

Manual Slr

I love photogaphy, I have bought almost all the photography books about it in a Store which sells SALE books and second hands. I even collect a local broadsheets section about photography every wednesday. But there is one thing I i do not have which is important in photography... The Single Lens Reflex Camera or SLR. My father own a Yashica camera but its battery isn't being sold in any stores in the world now so i cannot practice photography. I am thinking of buying a second hand SLR, but those being sold ay Ebay Philippines and other local bidding online stores are not in good conditin anymore, and besides there are Digital SLR cameras now so I am saving for a digital one righ one. Try buying or saving for CANON's Single Lens Reflex cameras, I always read good reviews on them.

Try buying or saving for CANON's Single Lens Reflex cameras, I always read good reviews on them.

I've recently had a few chances to use the Canon Digital Rebel, which is, in my estimate, an absolutely wonderful camera. It's quick, has completely manual options, and allows for a large number of lenses. It's also much cheaper than a lot of comparable SLRS. It's a bit lower on the megapixel end than many of its competitors, but I haven't really found that to be a problem. However, I'm not really very much of a photographer, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt.

Hey guys. nice to see that theres some fellow photographers here on Xisto. :lol: I have the Canon EOS 350D (Digital Rebel XT) and i am absoloutly in love with it. Seriously there are so many things that you can do with it. Before i had a compact digital camera from Konica Minolta(too bad they went out of the photography business) which was pretty nice as a start to my photography. But I think that it is a lot better with the digital rebel xt. I am really enjoying all the functionality of a slr camera. being able to set the shutter speed ect. And i think its great that there are so many lenses that can go with it. im currently waiting for a 8mm fisheye to arrive. I am very eager to try out the capabilities of a fish eye especialy for making panoramas and maybe even whole sphereical ones. :lol: