xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ataylor

Dont You Hate It When People Accuse You Of Cheating? Some things that noobs will say if your playing good

Well, The other day I was playing on counter strike source, and this was just after a successful clan match. So I was really quite 'warmed up'So I decided to go and play on a server that I always play on. There was people who were on that never usually go on. It was reasonabbly full around about 10 people. When I came on, I started 'owning' I guess it was my luck but I had lots of headshots. Nobody said anything at first, but when I took over this guys score. (This guy was showing off by the way) He said that I cheat. I just ignored him and told him to shutup. Then some other people started saying I was cheating, and just kept on saying that I wasnt. Then the admin banned me. Now I cant play at all, because I was playing well. I really hate this, and I bet this happens to loads of you as well.Anyway, tell me what you think, and if its happened to you before.

That really sucks. Maybe its sort of a nooby room. LOL. They just can't handle such professionalness from such a guy. No but i had other people say i cheated and stuff on games. Its like your on a lucky streak and or either your very experience with the game. They can say anything they want. It just online stuff. If i could i would slap all those people for getting you banned if i were you. lol. Cause its just unfair to be blamed for someting you didn't do.

yes , its truth.But is very often everywhere in gaming or something someone gets acuused for Cheating if he or she is PRO .i used get acussed from lan mates.but now i m adapted to this Noobie Nature ppl.Now finally wat i did i call some of them at my place showed my gameSlowy they know now i dont cheat.their few ppl who always want to disturb your Game ....Simply avoid this NUTS

Well, i dont play Counter Strike, however i do play Call of Duty 2 which many people know does not have an Anti-Cheat feature because the developers did not plan to release the game for PC, yet they somehow descided they will make a port for PC and now the COD2 gamers are frustrated with the ammount of cheating going on on all the servers.Anyway, I run a Call of Duty 2 server (70.29.248.209:28960) and am very good at that game since ive played Call of Duty 1 and its expension United Offensive since the day it came out. Many of the people who play on my server constanly accuse me and my clan members of hacking just because we're good. It pisses me off that people think just because im the admin i hack on my server. Some of the people that play on the server actually do use their aimbots and wallhacks and its quite hard to monitor the server 24/7 for hackers so im desperatelly awaiting the Call of Duty 2 patch which will hopefully have Punk Buster feature for COD2.

Then the admin banned me. Now I cant play at all, because I was playing well.

If it's a server that you play at often, that you really do enjoy playing on, try contacting one of the admins through email or their forum if they have one, to discuss your ban. If you approach it in a friendly, mature, and reasonable way they may review your ban and remove it. A few years ago, when I played CS I got accused of cheating occationally. The one difference was that in those cases I was the server admin... If you're somewhere in the eastern/middle US feel free to check out those servers (which at least used to have a great community) at ClanUSEast.

If it's a server that you play at often, that you really do enjoy playing on, try contacting one of the admins through email or their forum if they have one, to discuss your ban. If you approach it in a friendly, mature, and reasonable way they may review your ban and remove it. A few years ago, when I played CS I got accused of cheating occationally. The one difference was that in those cases I was the server admin... If you're somewhere in the eastern/middle US feel free to check out those servers (which at least used to have a great community) at ClanUSEast.

Thanks, I did have a talk, and he un-banned me. Now I'm playing again. :angry:

Cheating is an unfortunate thing that happens all the time now. I play halo 2 online and the amount of cheating that takes place in that game is unbelievable. It has gotten so bad for Halo 2, that if someone quits on the other team, they like to blame you and say that you forcebly lagged them out of the game. Also when you are winning in an legit game you are accused of using standby. Of all of the community that plays that game on xbox live, their is a very small percentage of people that sit their and play without anything to worry about or anything that might be considered cheating in anyones eyes.

Dude i hate when that happens, in fact it happened to me yersterday for the firs time, in our CLAN SERVER lol, it was the first time this guy came into our server, at least the first time i saw there, firts game we was in the same team and i beat him in score, next game he went in the other team i was totally owning, 20 kill rampage, i kill the guy several times and then he acuse me of cheating cause he saids that in the kill cam i was following him, the dude its pretty stupid if i was hacking all my kills ill follow people trough walls not only one time. Plus if the guy read our forum he will see that even a member who we were suspicous of hacking we made a pollo if he were gonna be banned.But the lame thing is that the guy disconnect from the server and came back with wallhack on, and start to chasing me lol, since he couldn kill me he needed the wallhack, and even with wallhack i own him several times.his caln was E.S.F somethinglame guy.PUNKBUSTER WE NEED YOU

I never cheated in a game, not even in real life:), and one day I was playing counter-strike too and that day I had quite an above-the-normal luck in that round and I head-shot almost all of the other team (it feels good when luck comes to you doesn't it?), when I was accused of cheating.At first I even had quite a laugh about that, because I had never cheated before, and was quite funny being accused of doing so. But later, everyone was against me, so I had to start letting myself get killed by someone so the others could see that "someone actually killed me" at the corner of the screen, and reduce their tempers a little bit.It's an unfortunate situation but once you get used to it.. The best is to ignore.