xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icd

Hyip's Some work some dont

I've run into a few HYIP's like Syncfudns and 12dollarsurf and a few other. I'm still active at a few of them and i'm slowly making some money.Today you can start your own HYIP in a few minutes with scripts like GoldCoders which range from 4.99$ to 99.99$ . Some people try to rip people off. HYIP's is a great way to make money if you join one or start your own, but stay on the look out for scams. Go to forums such as http://www.freeadvertising.be/. They only show reliable HYIP's. But they might be down or testing the new forum right now. You also get get auto surfs like free-hits.be, but you will find millions of them online. If you would like to know more about HYIP's, just contact me.. I have GoldCoders and years of experience. I'd really like to help.

Last time I checked, HYIPs were illegal. Plus, I have the script. If you take a bit of time to look, you can find the script for free.And HYIPs are ponzis. One person invests and for person number one to get paid, person number 2 must put money in the system. In the end, someone always gets ripped off.