xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jefferson Silva

Very Good Trap17 Best free hosting service on internet

Thanks a lot for praising Xisto :angry:But it seems to me that you've just joined in and you have still not enjoyed the services of Xisto but let me tell you..that you'll enjoy it even more when you'll get hosted. Because as you said..even we all are very satisfied with the services which Xisto is offering :angry:

I think to that this is best hosting, i saw the offer. I become the mail that my hosting request has been accepted but when i go to the https://support.xisto.com/ i cannot activate my account. I see just some kind of codes on page https://support.xisto.com/. Please help me if you can !!! :)

i guess you got the help you needed, your profile group shows HOSTEd :-) welcome to Trap ... ;)

Ive gotta admit, ive been hosted by various 'companies' over the years, & this is in a different universe to anything else ive tried. Top job!

hi i really wanna have my own Xisto now :XD: just try to experience the feeling of being hosted by my own domain name is it? i have a question is it really true that when hosted by Xisto you can choose your own domain name like example.com? if so w0w i think i already found my way to have my own domain which has free of charge. thanks Xisto hope ur free hosting plan wont be changed.

TRAP 17 SUCKS!

jk/jk/jk love the site. Good forums most of all. I haven't had a chance to really use the web hosting yet as I haven't established a site. And the one I'm working on is going to need alot of bandwidth/space so it'll miss out on Xisto's host. But hopefully I can put my account to some good use.

Thanks a lot for praising Xisto :DBut it seems to me that you've just joined in and you have still not enjoyed the services of Xisto but let me tell you..that you'll enjoy it even more when you'll get hosted. Because as you said..even we all are very satisfied with the services which Xisto is offering :P

Thanks a lot for praising Xisto :D

What? I guess I'll give you a:
Thanks alot for stealing mayank's first line... I know posts don't count here so I guess its not like your doing in a board that counts but what the heck was the point of posting that word for word? :P
Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

I am already finding bliss and joy in Xisto. Xisto has much more activity and liveliness, including an aura of friendliness from the many users who participate in giving and selling signatures at low costs (in points) as well as posts where they share their opinions with one another. The many forum setup for the various categories, also have unique features like 'Trapinion', if i am not wrong the name is right, has played an extremely great role in maintaining the Aura.All thanks should go to the administrators and creators -> Worshipon!

I have been here for more then a year now and am enjoying this forum the most. Its easy to get credits and also there are a vast number of topics to post. Its a matter of time to find out the topic of ones interest and post in it.The thing I like the most is the moderation of this site. No compromise with quality, no spam. Trap doesn't need too many members but requires only quality people.So "DO YOU HAVE IT IN YOU, TO BE A TRAPINION"

I agree, I am jsut totaly amazed with this place, this is my 3rd day here. It was a little overwhelming at first but once i read and figured things out, it has been awesome. I got my hosting approved on my second day and this is day 3 i have not slept yet since I was approved...lol

It would appear that you don't have hosting, and you therefore haven't used all of the services. :)Xisto is really awesome and it is probably worth joining just for the forum. The hosting is just an added bonus. :D