xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ataylor

Hi Hi

Hi, I'm Andrew Taylor, I live in England, im 14, and I need a place to host my website for my clan. I figured this was good, so I choose it. Anyway, I play counter strike source, guild wars, age of empires 3, half life 2, and I am very good at making websites and other things like that.

hello,ataylor,welcome to Xisto community,a warm greating to you.it is a cool idea that you would host your web in Xisto,because once you make it,you will find that it is a powerful server :angry:.as young you are,you can try some achievement on networking,heh.certainly,to create your own website is the chief plan now.well,enjoy your stay here and I hope to visit ur site later.

greets there young ataylor ..... :angry: may you enjoi your self here at the trap , and may you learn , and improve your style here ... have fun ... be active here ... bye ..bye

Hi, ataylor! from one of the elders on Trap 17. You will come to know many nice and helpful people on this forum. When you get hosted, it you need any help, just ask. Someone, probably many, will do their best to assist you. I have only been hosted since January and lots of people have come to my rescue several times already. Good Luck on constructing your web site. :angry:

HI there, im new to Xisto too but i do like their hosting and the fact that you earn points by posting on this forum is very cool. This is by far the best free host ive come across and recomend it to everyone.
Im currently making a website for my Call of Duty 2 clan since im also very good at web design. If you wanna see our clan's "Coming Soon" page i made you can view it here. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :angry:

Hello andrew. Welcomme to trap 16, you made the right choice hosting your site here since it is definetly the best free host there is! We hope you feel right at home here.Regards, John