xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fermy

Credits Earned For Tutorials Not Accepted?

if i post a tut and you dont accept it do i get credits for the post? and will it count on my post count?!

No and No. The Tutorial is invisible until approved by a Mod or Admin. If it is not approved, you receive neither a post count nor a credit count for the posting. This is to promote members providing good Tutorials to the Forum. As a guideline, Xisto (our sister Forum ), has a 500 word-count requirement for Tutorials, so make sure you provide us with good information, properly outlined, using good spelling and grammar, etc. Tour through the Tut Sub-Forum and you will see that the better ones are well organised and have a good presentation factor.

I look forward to reading your Tutorials.

also providing images for your tutorials as well would be even a greater advantage of people using your tutorial and commenting on it. Since it gives visual image of what your trying to do as well.Also the tutorial needs to be original and not copy and pasted from another site either. If you copied it from another site your need the original link to it and you need to post the tutorial in quotes since it is not of your work.