xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luiz

Easily Earn $1,000,000 In E-gold Earn real cash from your direct and indirect referrals

Definately a SCAM, but here is something that does work but is more realistic.

Realistic Actual Way Of Making Money Online! (Get $0.75 an hour) for UK aswell.

To try this out just click the bellow link:
http://www.surfjunky.com/

I was told about this website that makes money for you all you have to do is turn it on.

Sounded like a load of bollocks. But it wasnt its based on getting paid to surf the internet. But this would turn

boring very quikly. So the company who invented this system created a way around this.

All you have to do is log-in, click "earn money", then click the lick and a new window will appear and

run through webpages for you (every 30 seconds).

So your computer surfs the web for you. You will NOT get any adware's, spyware's or virus's from this!

And if you want to make extra you can tell your friends like I am.

Oh yeah, and you can choose how you would like to get paid: Paypal, e-gold, StormPay or simply by Cheque. (sent in post) PLUS free to start.

To try this out just click the bellow link:
http://www.surfjunky.com/

Thanks, Tom R.

Notice from serverph:
referral link removed. and for spamming the boards (see post #2), posting disabled indefinitely.

I think it can make money for you in a short time if you are a very very lucky man. Normally it will be fake or another that you won't get the money return

i would like to warn everyone this kind of program is illegal in the uk at least i dont now about other programs but they all operate on the same basses it ends up when the person who started it is happy with the earned money they run and leave all the people who havent completed or havent got there money yet victims or the crime where as the people who cashed in using this sceme would be the ones who pay the conequences so i am warning you all!!!!

It is illegal in Thailand and most country too