xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BBT

Bbt's The Name , And Graphics The Game ... me saying hello to you all.

Well hello there people :D My alias is BBT for short or Badboythemer .....i am avid graphics fan , i love to create , i have been doing designing now for about half a yr , my fave application to work with is certainly Photoshop Csv2 .... :angry: by far my fave art style would have to be technichal or tech for short , i love details , and all the little things ...I am primarily a phone themer , hence the tag i use ... but i am also now designing skins , or gui 's etc...i came upon your little site , as i was searching for renders for an upcomming battle theme ...anyway long story short , here i am :angry: i ama busy worker , btu i will certainly try to helkp other members , and submit , and enter your comps as often as possible ..nice to meet you all ..... greetz BBT :D

Awesome, another fan of graphics. Greetings to you, too. I've seen your posts, so far, to others in the gfx section. Very informative, and helpful. Glad that you have joined us!

hello BBT,also welcome you to Xisto community.the sub section "official GFXTrap forum" are suppose to be your beloved for designing fans as you.well,enjoy your stay here. :angry:

welcome to the site and from what I saw myself not bad at all it should be interesting to see what you have and all that good stuff.

@ truefusion ...thank's mate , i have allways been helpful person ...@ Blacklaser - also thank's , and cheers for warm welcome to the site@ hulunes - thank's fopr that mate , i'll soon figure out where i am to go etc... for now i will explore and meet you all, and see who can do what etc .... @ Saint michael .... hello yourself , and thank's very much for warm welcome , and yes your sig work is not to bad at all , quite good ..... i will be happy to see you develop in skills ... and thank's for compliments to my stuff .....

Welcome BBT from one of the elders on this forum. I am not as savy as all you others about tech art and Photoshop, but I can hold my own in Paint Shop Pro. Looks as if you will be a fine addition to the graphix forum. You will come to know a great variety of people on here. All seem to be very helpful, as I have needed lots of help and everybody has been willing to come to my rescue. :angry: GdDay!

@ Mich - thank's mate , i will try , i am very new to normal siggs , tech i know but grunge etc... is all new to me ... i will be more than willing to help in your graphics forum area .... thankyou for nice words ....