xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lairz

Need For Speed Most Wanted How good is it

i like Need for speed most wanted but i think it shoulda been more better with a little more classic cars and new age cars too show out more cars in the race world you know but i give the game a 9.8 outta 10 for the game and i also think it woulda been a little better if it had the online feature for the game it woulda made the game stand out a little more but its a really good game :P

i like Need for speed most wanted but i think it shoulda been more better with a little more classic cars and new age cars too show out more cars in the race world you know but i give the game a 9.8 outta 10 for the game and i also think it woulda been a little better if it had the online feature for the game it woulda made the game stand out a little more but its a really good game :lol:

totally agree with you

Hai this is a Great Game ever.all the series of the Need For Speed are very Good.They are meant for the Speed loving Peoples. :lol:

i like all the nfs serriesmostly need for speed underground 2 and need for speed most wanted.i havent play the need for speed carbon yet i'm looking forward to buy it :lol:somebuddy played it on the playstation 2 version ?? :lol:

most wanted was awesome much better than ug2. it is the best pursuit nfs. It is soo fun to get your heat up and run from the cops who have some tricks of their own. though MW is a better pursuit game, Carbon owns it in all other aspects.

Yeah Most Wanted is the toughest NFS game so far. I ve even competed carbon but not most wanted. OK i started my career several times. But still it is aquite tough one. It is like hot pursuit 2 but with better graphics and better gameplay and race modes. I hate the fact that there are no Ferraris anymore. The customisation we can do to the car is awesome. But Carbon is much much better in that department. Ok the Grand Canyon races of NFS CARBON are the toughest in NFS ever. But pprogressing in most wanted is much tougher. And the cops they are simply tooo hard on you as you gain heat. Quite an incredible racing game for a PC

I don't think the Underground series of Need for Speed was any good. They were too....well...boring and the free roaming in Underground 2 was rather annoying. Need For Speed Most Wanted however was totally cool. Maybe they should have had more cutscenes as the top 10 blacklist(opponents) were straight forwards with nothing exciting happening. Worth getting and playing. Just too bad that when you get the final car you are just to tired to play it ever again(when you've finished everything).

Just buy Need for Speed Carbon, it has so much new features like AutoSculpt, with this technique u can change EVERY detail of your body kits ( bumpers ), Spoilers, Wheels, Exhausts, Hoods, Vynils, Window tints and even more... some features:All cars in the game:Tuner Cars: Their strongest point is handling, with decent acceleration but slower top speed. They consist of Japanese cars and mainstream European models.2003 Infiniti G35 - *** 2001 Lexus IS300 (bonus car)# - 2007 Mazda3 MPS - 1999 Mazda RX-7 - 2003 Mazda RX-8 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (bonus car) - 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT - 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Edition - 1992 Nissan 240SX ** - 2006 Nissan 350Z - 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R - (Tuner Career Only) 2005 Renault Clio V6 - 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S (bonus car) - 1993 Toyota MR2 (bonus car)# - 1998 Toyota Supra - 2006 Volkswagen Golf R32 - (Tuner Career Only) Muscle Cars: Their strongest point is acceleration and have decent top speed. Their handling is also poor though, and such cars are prone to sliding. Most cars are from companies of the United States.2006 Chevrolet Camaro Concept (bonus car) **,# - 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS - 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS (bonus car) - 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8 - 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T* - 2006 Dodge Challenger Concept - 1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8(Muscle Career Only) - 2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe - 2006 Ford Mustang GT - I1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda - 1969 Plymouth Road Runner (bonus car) - 2006 Pontiac GTO (bonus car), (police car) - 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - (Muscle Career Only) 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (bonus car) - 2005 Vauxhall Monaro VXR - Exotic Cars: Their strongest point is their top speed, and are the most balanced, performance-wise, of the car classes. Most cars are from European companies.2006 Alfa Romeo Brera - 2004 Aston Martin DB9 - 2003 Audi Le Mans Quattro (bonus car) -2003 BMW M3 GTR (bonus car) -2005 Ford GT -2007 Jaguar XK ** - 2006 Koenigsegg CCX (bonus car) 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo - 2004 Lamborghini Murcielago - 2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 (bonus car) - 2004 Lotus Elise - 2006 Lotus Europa S (bonus car)# - 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK500 -2005 Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG -2004 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren - 2006 Pagani Zonda F 2004 Porsche Carrera GT - 2006 Porsche Cayman S - 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo - 2006 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (bonus carRace TypesStandardSprint: A simple race from point A to point B. Circuit: A track that loops on itself; requires a set number of laps. Drift: Players race around a track, similar to a circuit. Points are earned by drifting. The faster you are drifting, the more points earnt. Multipliers are earnt by linking drifts. The player with the most points wins. Crew members cannot be used in Drift races. Also players earn more drift points for drifting closer to the wall it's called a zone bonus. Checkpoint: A sprint-type race where players have a certain amount of time to cross a checkpoint. After crossing a checkpoint, a time bonus is awarded. This is a 1-player only race, no opponents or crew members are present. Speedtrap: Players must drive as fast as possible through a set number of speedtraps. The winner is the one with the highest clocked speed at the end of the race wins. Race Wars: A circuit-type race, but with more laps and opponents. Crew members cannot be used in Race Wars. CanyonCarbon also features races that take place on Canyons. Canyon roads have sharper, more winding tracks when compared to the city. Certain barriers in canyons will also give way if the player's car hits them, leading to them coming off the canyon and losing the race. Crew members cannot be used in Canyon races.Canyon Sprint: A race from the top of a canyon to the bottom. Canyon Checkpoint: Same as a checkpoint, but on a canyon. Canyon Drift: Players drive down the canyon similar to a Canyon Sprint. Points are earnt by drifting - the faster you drift, the more points you get. Multipliers are earnt by maintaining clean sections. The player with the most points wins. Canyon Duel: A Canyon Duel consists of two stages. In the first, the player follows an opponent down a canyon road. The closer you follow the opponent, the more points you earn. In the second stage, the opponent follows the player along the same route. The closer the opponent follows, the more points that are lost. To win, the player must finish with more than zero points, lose the opponent for more than 10 seconds or overtake the opponent for more than 10 seconds. also they have a new pursuit system, just google wikipedia it

I need your help dudes.
I played Need for Speed Underground 2 and i love it, the whole game was awesome, just the ending, the final race against the last guy, was to easy, anyway, i want to know if NFS Most Wanted is that good as they show it to you, cause i also remember playing the NFS Hot Persuit 2 and its not so much fun
in being chased by the police its kinda dum.

Anyone who already played it can tell me if the game is worst the price.

How are the graphics, the game playing, the cars, etc.

Thanks ill apreciate

i dont like need for speed most wanted as it has rubbish races and challenges with silly pursuits which is quite boring

This was the last game Need for Speed game I was able to get my hands on and yes I enjoyed it greatly! None stop action lol xD but of course we cannot neglect the other need for speed series which led up to this magnificent piece.

I have played this game and found it fun at the start and most way through, but i found the difficulty kind of lacking.I started with the Muscle car, the Camero? something like that, anyway i tricked it out with all the green i got my hands on and i ended up finishing the game with it. beating the last racer by just under thirty seconds.The Graphics and new cars are up to scratch but i still found it a little.... i dunno.Great Game, awesome fun while it lasted (which was about 4 days) and putting aside the difficulty problems it was cleverly created and overall a good game.Jake

Edited by ChaoticRazor (see edit history)

I've played Need for Speed for years. I'm a older gamer so i grew up on THE original Need for Speed. I would play that game for hours with my steering wheel. Good times.. But thats not why i'm here. I'm want to talk about Most Wanted.
You can pick up Most wanted for $10 now. Which in my opinion is way better than a couple Taco Bell dinners. This game is well worth the money!!

Coming from NFS: Underground 2 i was very happy with the changes and improvements that were made. Your car maintenance is all one one shop now which is easily accessed. They do give you a free roam city but all races and objectives can be accessed through menu screens. However i still do find myself just playing around the city doing burnouts and donuts. But this time you've got to watch out. Because NFS is back to its roots with the cops!! Cops have a lot to do with the game this time around. Not only do they chase you but now you need to get them to hate you. The story is you need bad rep to race racers on the black list. In order to do that you need to be the MOST WANTED by cops. You have objectives like. Race at 118mph in a speed trap. Evade cops after a 5 minute chase and so on. This part of the game is interesting but my least favorite. I don't like the fact you are forced to get into these situations to progress in the career. Luckily they are fun and done very well. You can hear the officers talk over the radio and describe your car, location, and status of what you are doing. Its very convincing that you are actually in a police chase across town. That part i love. But i don't like you are forced to break the law. But i guess it wouldn't be called most wanted unless you were most wanted..

Luckily thats only part of the game. The other half is racing racers. You need to win x amount of races to race a black list racer. There are 15 black list racers and each one you have a chance of winning their car. From there you can customize it to your liking or simply sell it for cash.

Customizing your car is really simple and they pulled it off great! As you win against black list racers you unlock more part upgrades. Performance is pretty simple. you click on the engine and which upgrade and boom you have more acceleration and top speed. It goes the same with all the performance things. Looks are easy to use too. There isn't a lot of depth to what you can do for you cars performance. Luckily they do have some tweaks you can make. Handling, steering, aerodynamics, brakes, No2, and turbo's. Example. For aerodynamics you need a after market spoiler or body kit before it allows you to tweak it. Lower your car to make it stick to the road better but sacrifice some top speed. Raise it to get a better top speed but sacrifice some sticking to the road. This is how all of these tweaks work. Its a very nice plus to the game. Turbos. Have a lower turbo range of power or have the best turbo power come at higher RPM's.

Visually the game looks great. I have had some frame rate issues though. Mostly when i enter tunnels or forests i will drop some frames. However the pc i'm using is in a much need for upgrading. Same thing with online play. I have frame rate issues and lag. I will be racing and then my car will jump ahead and i will be a split second from hitting a wall. Again i believe its my computer and not the game. But something to think about

I do wish the character inside the car moved and wasn't lifeless. In hot persuit the driver would steer and shift. I miss that.. instead we have stuffed dummies for drivers. But its not a big deal or game breaker or anything.

You can replay races too and earn cash from them. The traffic during the races isn't to bad either. I never find myself loosing races because of AI or traffic. The opponents have decent AI. Nothing special but they at least have enough AI so they don't hit into you. This game is solid and worthy to be in the NFS series. You need to pick this game up!! I've been told if you either choose this or carbon. No need to own both. I haven't tried carbon but i do know this was is a lot of fun! There could be more cars though. Believe theres 30 or so..

:P

Notice from rvalkass:

Copied from /search?q=cache:KPZtU%3Bcd%3D1&gl=uk&gbv=1&sei=HbftV-vBA8O7ef3ppIgN
Anything you copy must be in QUOTE tags.

For me all games are good, but this is very good. The introduction of new cars more powerful as the Ferrari is certainly the most positive aspect of the game. It's not only the cars that are good ... The graphics of the game are well designed. The musicians of the game are also very creative, just as it had in previous versions. What I personally in the game and the fact that there are fewer possibilities for customizing the car due to the existence of packs, but for some this and seen as a positive aspect because it is faster.I have played and recommend.

I rarely play games on my pc. And if i ever do, it would be racing games or GTA series. Out of the limited set of games i play, my second favorite game would be NFS Most wanted, next to GTA vice city. NFS Most wanted has easily been the best racing game i have ever played. The graphics are cool and pretty realistic (atleast by my graphic card standards) . And, while racing, we do have kinda realistic experience. After playing the Most wanted version, i tried the demo of NFS Carbon.Really, Carbon was not anything much different from NFS Most Wanted. And it was darker too. It had night races i suppose. But i just liked Most wanted better. As posted above , i too think the game could have been a bit tougher. Especially when it comes to the top 5 blacklists. A couple of blacklists were too easy to beat. Winning against many blacklists, were much more easier than the qualification races itself !!!And one race i did enjoy a lot, were the drag races. That was the part with which i really struggled to win. Took a while for me, to finish the drag races. Finally, the challenge races ... They too are absolutely fun. I thought they were bonus races. But, then cam to know that we had to finish all the challenge races, in order to complete our career. If anyone reading this thread, loves playing racing games, and hasn't tried NFS Most wanted, yet.. I guess you have missed one of the best ever games in NFS series. So, try it out.Now i am waiting to experience pro street. Wonder what Pro street would be like...