xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
John Kimble

Soccer Players Do you play soccer?

Well, if you have to ask, yes...I am a Soccer player. I play the sport with the ball and the net...i help protect from going in the net...no im not goalie, even though, I'm back-up goalie, I am the right defense. I play in the state of Minnesota. I have been playing for 10-12 years and I'm proud of it..im proud like a mom who just had a baby..bad comparison but i just said it..anyway, I run here and there, and I dont have a diet, lol. Ya, not a good diet or exercise but I usually start doing that 2 months before tryouts. Thats all I got to say. Go Soccer! Always remember..Soccer is sexy..thats what the "S" in Soccer is meant for.

I'm from Edinburgh and a big Hibs fan. Supported them all my life going to my first game at 4 in 1989. Saw us pick up only our 2nd trophey since I was born in March, great experience.I play football when I can but I'm currently out injured. Something popped in my thigh and it was pretty sore, went back too early and done the same thing as soon as I kicked the ball. Hopefully be back in a couple of weeks. It's getting better here for having more places to play football as a adult.There needs to be more though as it's the number 1 sport here by a country mile.Mon the Hibs!

I did play soccer, in the FW position, but thats not my fav sport to practice, im better at Basketball, hopefully in USA, the soccer would develop better and become one of the top leagues in the world...

I used to play soccer here in Portugal, i played for 7 years, but in the last game last season I got injured (broke my nose) and this year I had some problems with the board, so I'm not playing it anymore...Anyways, its the very best sport!

I'm a girl, and I used to play soccer with boys..... Everytime they would call me to play with them, bacause I knew how to play... I have a talent.... that's for sure.

I'm an avid player when I get the chance, used to play for my old school football team in Crawley, West Sussex, known as Ifield Community College, and also some also ran club in the Crawley area that went downhill almost too quickly. Looking for a team though to be honest and fair.

Huge Man Utd Fan, and cant stand Liverpool with a passion hahaha. But a much bigger fan of spanish football more than anything else, if you want to see quality, look there, failing that, the Brazilian league is awesome!

-reply by mike

Yep, I play football, why not? It's the most popular sport in my country and everyone, especially males, either watches or plays it (if not both) recreatively. I played in a soccer club before but now I just play w/ my friends when they invite me. That happens several times a month on Fridays and we really get into the game when we play, we swear and do stuff almost every normal person does when he's excited, verbal fights occur too. After the game we just chill and pretend that nothing happened because we got the things that were on our back from the work we did the week out from ourselves. It's really great for stress-removal and it's a recommended sport for atleast once in a month to recreate.

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)