xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Opera is faster, I use opera 8.0 beta and I must say that is fast but firefox is much stable so I really can't choose what to use so I creatin own browser but I have so many problems, encoding, font many pages don't want to open and so on, if someone wants to help me just contact me please :P I need help, c++ (builder) is language that I use and because I am new in this langugage I have many problems, pascal is easier :D

i use..... LoL Many of them

1. Firefox: My friends can make it a lot faster by reducing some unseful script, i dunno how to do that or he just blaughed at me :P

2. Opera: Yeah it's damn fast, but i dunno how to set javascript become available in opera, and since opera don't have activeX plugin, i can't use it to open my gmail account, for gmail i use

3. IE 6: hahaha LoL everybody will finally go back to IE, it is complete after all

41783[/snapback]

Ya i switch off between Mozilla FireFoz and also Internet Explorer. I still prefer IE6 over FireFox anyday.

Opera is faster, I use opera  8.0  beta  and  I must say  that is fast  but  firefox is  much  stable so I really can't choose  what to use  so I creatin  own  browser  but  I have  so  many  problems, encoding, font many pages  don't want  to  open  and  so  on

42651[/snapback]

If you're already stuck with displaying fonts, I'm afraid you have a long road ahead of you. Both Opera and Mozilla have had people working full- and part-time to develop them for years, and both browsers still aren't fully done.

The best of luck, just know what you're getting yourself into. :P

if you would like a mostly complete browser then stick with avant browser. Its the best that i have seen and its pretty easy to get used to. Theres no plug-ins and it saves your passwords for you so theres no such thing as remembering :P if you dont believe me try it out yourself and if you dont like it MOzilla would be my second choice

Just question regarding Mozilla @ linux.I setup website using frame in my local website (intranet). It can be accessed from IE but not in Mozilla. why?? should i set something inside or mozilla doesnot support frames?Note: i use radhat 9's mozilla.thx in adv..

Just question regarding Mozilla @ linux.I setup website using frame in my local website (intranet). It can be accessed from IE but not in Mozilla. why?? should i set something inside or mozilla doesnot  support frames?

Mozilla supports perfectly frames (they were introduced by Netscape).
So the problem comes from your site. First, try to validate it...

Firefox is cool. I am using it. I love firefox. However, the only downside is that not all sites are displayed correctly in Firefox. I guess the sites were not made with Firefox with mind.Firefox is free and in my opinion, more secure. As many of you guys, IE lets in a lot of cookies and Active X controls. Java applets too.I mainly use Firefox but when I find a webpage distorted, I open it in IE. The bottomline is, use Firefox but don't dump IE.-Shackman

I use mozilla firefox.I upgraded after haveing many problems with internet explorer. It was very crummy, it kept downloading those toolbars and all this other junk. I used to get popups all the time, even when i wasnt browsing. the only problems i have had so far with firefox is taht it occaisonally deletes my bookmarks, and my extensions thing is messed up. this will probably be helped by a reinstall, ill do that sometime this week.

I use Mozilla Firefox 1.0 and MSIE 6 (I just switched to Firefox, which appears to be better). Firefox really does appear to speed up my connection like some said it would. Plus, it appears to give me more screen space to view pages, unlike IE.

I just downloaded Mozilla Suite and it appears to be running faster than IE 6. But at the same time, I don't get very good results from Firefox. Well not hugely fast enough results that make me like it any more. Of course I think i will try Mozilla out a little longer.

I use Firefox. That is probably what every other user on trap uses. It is very well-known and very easy to use. Also it is very fast. Also if you edit it it can be 10 times as fast.

There was a time when I used IE. But i sad what the hell and I tried Opera and Firefox. I really hated Microsoft and specially Bill Gates (he has SO much money and still wants more) so I sad Opera is the best for me.