xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IE 7 Has Bug :D I found IE 7 bugs this week the bugs, there is a Pobm with the Tabs and loading it on fast HTML and Downloading exe.. if u see bug's plz tell it to MS or the maker of Ie 7

But OPERA is DAMN Fast... I don't How, but it starts rendering the HTML code very fast and starts showing it even if the full page is not yet loaded. Unlike Internet Explorer, In which Some Pages do not load until they have completely downloaded from the Server. There are still many things which this baby has to offer. I Bet, U use it once and you will hate Explorer.

I've only ever used Internet Explorer and Firefox.And I use Firefox far more often than IE. I pretty much only use IE when I have to, like for the math placement test I had to take for college. Math is sort of important and I would really rather view the page correctly rather than use an internet browser I like slightly more.

Well i use several...I have internet explorer 7firefoxand a few that i made myselfand operaI also run internet explorer 5 on some of my onlder PCsI think that firefox is the most reliable, and is the most web standard compliant.but the best user interface has to be IE7...

I use Firefox because it is easy to use and I've loved it since the first release. Firefox 3 is great because it is fast, customizable and the add-ons are awesome. I realize that some of the add-ons have compatibility issues, but the people just need to update them. Safari is great, its kind of fast, but not customizable-- something that I hate. IE is slow, not really customizable, and lets in viruses. Opera is pretty fast... nothing more to say. I've never tried any other browser because I don't know of many. Firefox has great security and most websites recommend that you view the site in Firefox. I really don't see what is soo bad about it...

Mmmm, i think that the people using IE6 is at high risk now. It has many vulnerabilities and check failures.It doesnt protect from activeX neither posible javascript attacks. You should be thinking to move to IE7/8 . Anyway i use Firefox.This week has been released Firefox 3 for Debian (really Iceweasel 3). It is some dirty because it uses Gnome theme. But i cant believe how fast it is loading and refreshing webs.It is much more faster than Firefox 2, Opera and Internet Explorer. I think that this change was the needed to take firefox to the next level.I dont think that Microsoft can recover from this hit, they should set firefox as default browser.On the other hand this week has also been released 2 vulnerabilities in firefox 2.0.0.14. They were cuallified as buffer overflow with possible remote code execution. I tried to break the browser and it is real, i didnt try to inject code because i dont have a debugging version of Firefox, but i would like to try if it is possible.Well, quiet large explication about browsers, just that i cant stop talking :) .Regards, Seba

I was using Firefox browser and still using Mozilla firefox browser and will always use firefox becoz of its speed, designs and security even. Its 100% made for surfing safely and very speedly.

I'm an Opera fan. After having installed all Netscape, the latest IE, Firefox and Safari, I would vote Opera first, and the speed of page loading is incredible. After I have used Opera, I feel Firefox was really slow. I use Firefox as a 'backup' to view some sites that do not display correctly on Opera. Cheers.

I'm also a huge Opera fan, I use it exclusively on my Ubuntu installation and while other browsers (FF and IE more specifically) abandon older platforms like Win 95, 98, Mac OS 10.3, Linux with a version of GTK <2 etc Opera supports everything, from Win95 to Mac OS X 10.1 :)I love every feature in it, especially Speed dial and M2 mail client (which includes the great RSS reader) :DCheers for Opera 9.51 :D

I use IE 6, enhanced from Win XP SP2. I want to see what other people use for browsers, and maybe start a discussion. This place needs more activity... :)

I use IE7 and mozilla firefox 3.0. I thing i like about firefox is the plug-ins. I have installed more than 15 plug-in in my firefox browser.

Flock 2.0b2It's based of the Firefox 3 engine, but has a bunch of cool social websites built-in, (such as Facebook, twitter, digg, flickr, youtube, just about all the blogging websites, and more), and a cooler skin.It supports all the firefox plugins, and all in all, It's firefox + a bunch of cool extras

Seems that there's a new browser also known as Flock, a social browser, with quite a number of new features. I have used it to blog on a couple of Open ID enabled blog platforms without a problem. But I am still using Opera, relatively faster.