xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I first started becoming intrigued with Computers I used Internet explorer, I thought it was brilliant at the time...As time progressed and I start to learn new things regarding computers, I learn't that IE, was a bit downgrading, lacking qualitiesthat other browses possessed.After searching on the internet for a few hours I came across Opera. I was amazed after reading the product review so I decided to give it a try.. - I was astonished. I learn't that it was a outstanding browser that was fast, and realiable, and with Add-ons!No other browser in my opinion has caught my eye more boldly then Opera.

I like firefox the best. I've always had issues with IE. IE tend to close by its self and its freezes on me and yea. The only thing I don't like about firefox is its lack of compatability with some html codes such as scrollbars and stuff like that. It gets annoying when doing coding and web designing.

Firefox all the way! Though I love the IE top plugin you can download...it's extremely useful as I design web pages and they usually never work in IE, so it lets me see the bugs. Normal IE irritates the hell out of me, but that's because I'm used to firefox :P

I run a dualboot system with Windows XP and Ubuntu. On XP I use Opera almost exclusively, but on Ubuntu I just use the native version of Firefox because I can't get plugins to work right on Opera (in Ubuntu).

WOW! I can't believe it, firefox hasn't even had a mention, I use a mac and I'm a huge fan of firefox, the customizability is AWESOME... For my web designing i use a freebie (i think its mac only) called sunrise, just a light free web browser i use for previewing my site stuff... I will give safari (apple's web browser) an honourable mention simply because its got the 'show all active objects' which is basically THE WAY to download youtube videos, swf files, even MP3s played on a website... i haven't used the windows version so i'm not sure if it has it (but i would think it does)-Saitunes

firefox on my widows partition, or iceweasel (firefox derivative, uses the same engine) on ubuntu.On Debian4 server, iceweasel if Im using fluxbox, or lynx if Im ssh with putty.

I use Firefox primarily because AdBlock Plus is invaluable. I love not having to deal with annoying ads from sites like MySpace and just having all ads blocked. Really makes the internet a friendlier place.

I use Internet Explorer 7, its good, but i've heard a lot of people say its not very secure, and that i should get Firefox......can anyone confirm whether Firefox is better than Internet Explorer?Personally, because its developed by Microsoft i trust it.