xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use 3 browsers... Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.. I use 3 because I need to keep 3 email addresses open so I need three browsers.. Plus I usually have too many tabs open so to fit in 100 tabs I need 3 browsers to share the load or else my browser starts acting funky....I prefer Firefox for my heavy duty work, Ie for my personal stuff and Opera for testing work or screening Qupis Accounts

I use IE 6, enhanced from Win XP SP2. I want to see what other people use for browsers, and maybe start a discussion. This place needs more activity... B)

B) I thought only my granny uses IE. And nobody seems to ve heard of Mozilla.IE is from dark age man..Ever tried to close 10-15 tab/window on IE...ohh...I can just say IE suckS big time...
But,Opera is good ..It has a lot of customisation option...faster than IE..
but Mozilla Firefox rules....one of the gift of Open source...

:P
Edited by satyaparija (see edit history)

Ever tried to close 10-15 tab/window on IE...ohh...I can just say IE suckS big time...

I can agree with you.. I usually have a LOT of tabs open for work and for the forums.. I once opened around 45 tabs in I.E as I was scanning through Xisto... I was working on a fast and new Computer .. And my computer froze and kept giving me errors o_O

I had to open ALL tabs again.. It was a pain as I had to search for all the links and I opened them in Firefox.. There were 55-60 tabs now and it never gave me a problem.. I laughed and laughed at how stupid I.E had become :P but I have to use it for my personal things that normally consist of one work email and 2 blogs..

Yes it is definately faster than IE. Every day I have a load of sites I have to visit and the bookmark toolbar makes that easier, not to mention the tabbed browsing which is the icing on the cake :P

Currently I use Opera 9.01 Wii Version because my computer is broken. When, I buy my laptop I'm going to run Firefox and IE6 or 7. I just am used to IE but I have seen Firefox and i like its interface. If Opera was free then I'd be using Opera because I like it's smoothness on my Wii. lol

I use Firefox. Always have, always will!It's either because of the fact that it is just simply nice, open source software..or it is just simply a fast internet browser..And i agree with some of the people above..I think firefox's bookmark toolbar is great.Tab system is also a plus.. i think it's become a necessity nowadays...(dont forget firefox's spell check :rolleyes: )

Before the days of choice, I was an Internet Explorer user since I had started on Microsoft Windows 3.0 as well as what came after it, and I must admit that it was a horrible experience.Since the initial release of Mozilla Firefox, I have been interested because it is much nicer and easier to run than the horrible OS-driven Internet Explorer. The navigation is easy to get used to and it's easy to transport from one place to another with it considering it can be portible. One browser for every OS, that's how it SHOULD be.