xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use IE 6 at the moment keep meaning to get 7 but never get around to it, also have opera and firefox which is my first choices and use ie for some web sites that won't work right with thoseCaz :)

I use Opera 9.23. It's fast, friendly, reliable, and fully CSS and XHTML compliant in terms of how it renders objects. I also have FireFox (not sure of version, but pre 2.0) as a backup, and (when it comes to times that I have no other choice) IE7, one of the most miserable browsers ever made.

Well, take back the web :D

I was a small software site creator, and the IE made my work hard as pulling a stone rock :P It doesn't display propertly the images and showed up a small white lines...

Mozilla Firefox had no problems, so I stopped the compatibillity work, and just putted one line text:

Works only with Mozilla Firefox :D

Also, MF is faster to start, has a page restore function (if it crashes somehow), and a nice RSS feed reader.

So I will never look back to the slow laggy, with a lack of functionallity browser, IE 6... :) (or IE 7) B)

I see IE 7 as IE 6 with only better design and a bunch of buggy features... It is slow and crashy as the previews version.

Edited by ZaM0 (see edit history)

I use Mozilla Firefox, quite a few useful features and reasonably fast too.When IE7 came out, I installed it and tried it out and guess what? Half of the features I was used to had stopped working and it had messed with my Firefox settings as well.I had to resort to a system restore to get rid of it.

I use the lastest Opera too. It has great features and it usually takes less than five seconds from opening Opera to read a forum logged in :P

I use Firefox browser, it is fast, and have many plugin for web design, and no-script for no javascript on pages. many good browser, better than internet explorer.

I mostly use Firefox. I'm running Ubuntu on my computer and that seems like the best option. I've tried using opera, but there are some issues that i have regarding flash when i try to use it. IE has that long history of being a bad browser, I dont use it even when i'm on windows.

I only use IE when I have to, like now while I'm on my school's computers. At home I only use Firefox. I find it's features (especially tabbed browsing) make it many times superior to IE. I also love the large base of add-ons you can download for it; I use about twenty different ones and after using them, I doubt I could cope not doing so.