xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I currently use both IE7 and FireFox. I had stopped using IE7 though, due to it being a laggy piece of crap. But it comes in handy sometimes, especially when SOME sites require IE to display properly and some won't even let you view the site at all without IE.Having not used Opera I can't comment on it, but after reading some reviews, it sounds like it could be almost as good as FireFox in a few years time.

you have to pay for it

What BS is that?! Opera is free, available for many platforms (Linux, BSD, Windows. Mac). IE is a piece of crap. Opera is not only the safest and the fastest browser, but also the most inovative!

Regarding security, here's the latest report from secunia.com:

IE7 - 9 security holes

Firefox - 6

Opera - 0 (yes, that's right, zero, nada, nil)

Safari - 3

Konqueror - 2

I usually use Opera with plugins disabled, though I still use Seamonkey because it has some of the CSS 3 effects that Opera does not have.

In a couple of days you can expect first Opera 9.5 build - which completely supports css 3.

IE 7.0 (or the newest version, it has tabbed browsing :P)I tried firefox and didnt really like it :P It was really hard for me to navigate and slowed me down. Ive never heard of opera o_O

I use IE 7 is fast and it easy to browse and its got a kool desing just like Firefox though fire fox sucks..

Wow, ive never heard someone say that before. Um, have the tried the latest... maybe your refering to the early days? Either that or you like to go against the grain.

Whats cool about this thread, is it dates back 3 years, and when it first started everyone used IE6 on SP2... with some opera's and i seen a mozilla 0.91 lol. But as the thread progressed through the pages... firefox slowly slipped in there. Hopefully the trend follows and takes Ie soon. They must be making a bundle with the search bar built in.

I use IE 7 for my everyday use but i use Firefox, IE 7 and Opera when i am doing web design so that i can ensure that my pages work on the most used browsers. I also check my websites on Konquerer when every once in a while just to make sure they look good in that one too.

i like IE 6 WITH SP2 , also Firefox is also good , opera is the worst i have come across, it doesnt refresh the page as in firefox, the contents dont get loaded properly , and the same page gets loaded whenevr u open a new session,. but i admire the speed of opera thhough, firefox is by far the best, no doubt,

I use fire fox and some time IE ,Fire Fox is indeed safer, and it's open source so it means that anyone in the world can join in in improving it unlike internet explorer which is only worked on by Microsoft staff.it must be good, because the latest versions of internet explorer have stolen many standard Firefox features, namely tabbed browsing and other stuff which Firefox has had for ages.oh, and aside from not falling foul of spy ware and such Firefox also has themes and extensions so you can customize how it works and looks :Pyou could use both, but i see no reason to. on the many computer's that i fix i remove all references to internet explorer and install mozilla Firefox instead - most users don't tend to notice the difference but it means i won't see their pc again in a month or two compared to the ones with internet explorer on which get end up riddled with nasties from surfing the 'net.