xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was an advocate of IE for the longest time and used it on a regular basis especially here. But when I downloaded firefox and got those webdesigners plug ins i switch over immediately. I use IE ocassionaly watching videos on the net because firefox doesn't have the right plug-ins.However since IE7 has been updated to be more secured if any security all, but IE has cleaned up how html should work. But maybe when IE8 comes out they will meet the standards of what Firefox has to offer.

My vote is for Opera, IE has far too many ads, but Firefox has a far too low download speed, it downloads lower than what IE would. Sure I like its no pop ups but I cant handle the slow speeds. Opera has no pop ups ive found and most importantly my download speeds are the same as IE.

My vote is for Opera. It is the fastest Browser. i am using it from past 2 years(from Opera4.1). Monzilla is also very good. I dont like Internt Explorer, because it sucks in opening pics on slower connections

i say opera! good interface, fast, efficient, user friendly, some nice functions...it was rated as one of the best too ^^ if you're lookin for a new browser to try out, try opera, its great! no hassle n easy to use*forgot to add, i just LOVE the mouse gestures, its convenient and fun XD

Edited by -[Nero]- (see edit history)

Ie is good Code Browsebut Opera is very fast , and have many options , Firefox is browse very bad page codein browsers when software Read faster code , page loading is going lowbut tabels and divs goes to bad i think opera is 50% Fast and 50% besthave good time

Browser war is heating upopera with ad free version
Firefox with ver 1.7
microsoft with IE7 beta
which one will you choose

i like Firefox more and more for there's so many add-on/plugins for it.

before i use firefox i use Touchnet browser -- an old browser developed for hackers ... it's powerfull doubtless and base on IE.

From what I can gather from the internet and my own personal expieriences, Opera is currently the best browser. It may not be the most popular, but it's definately the best. Even though I'm praising Opera, I still use firefox, because I'm used to it, and it's suported by more sites.So, if you hate IE, and you want to try something easy, then use firefox, but if you want to be different then most, then get Opera.

I use opera, it is ad - free and free now! One of the fastest browsers there is, has a few features like firefox but more! Voice Recognition, Bittorrent Client, Email Client and lots more.http://www.opera.com/
I only use IE when something doesn't work and/or I look at Microsoft's webby!

I use Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ... It's the only way to go! Delvi, you have a hacker userbar and yet you state you use IE?? It's definitely Firefix all the way. IE has crap add-ins and extensions and I just don't like the feel of it.... Firefox is great for hacking, blogging, web dev and so much more!

The only time I ever use IE is of I'm testing the compatibility of my site. I do use Opera occasionaly though, although I dislike the fact that it doesn't scale images as a default setting, I like the way you can get it to identify itself as other browsers... can be quite useful :blink:

Hi new to the forum, Anyway I cannot resist Firefox. It goes with my for 2 years and I liked it so much that all my computer default browser is FireFox. :) Even when I helped my friend do computer, I also helped him install Firefox and try to explain to him the benefits of using Firefox. :rolleyes: Though only half believe while other half is a Internet Explorer man. :rolleyes: Next I use Opera V9 as my secondary browser, I started using Opera V9 as my secondary browser for only one month and I am not going to change my secondary browser anymore, Opera is good, swift and fast. Still can't beat my Little FireFox. Internet Explorer 7 will be my last choice browser meaning if both Opera and Firefox browser is unusable, Internet Explorer 7 will come to my resuce while personally I don't use it as the moment I open it, the program will turn "Not Responding" mode.Regards,LondonBVE