xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arcticsnpr

Webdesign And 3d Art Take a trip through my computer world

hey guys, I wanna take some of you through what I've been doing with the my computer skillz. First off, I'll show you some of my latest websites.

Community Bible Fellowship

Community Bible Fellowship

This webpage I built for my church. It was the first real one I really did. Check out all the sermons on here. You can search for the sermons individually if you like. I built this site with PHP, MySql, CSS, and html. It's nothing fancy, but it works.

Explorer Academy

Explorer Academy

This one I was building for this school... It has a login, if you wanna create an account to see what it looks like thats cool. Passwords are encrypted. And don't worry about the email thing, just put somthing random. But this project took me about a month or two. You can log hours of school in here, and it will add them up and alot of sweet things. I used alot of PHP and MySql.

Unkie Construction

Unkie Construction

This one I built for a contractor. This was a paid job. I made this with PHP and very little MySql. It has a editing system where the owner can change all the text and things. It has a good example of a php slideshow I buillt in it. Overall, this site is quit simple, but it does the job intended nicely.

Fuzionwebs

Fuzionwebs

This site, sad to say, is only an idea that I have. It isn't even close to being done, but I plan on finishing it during the summer. I have the login working on my computer, but this doesn't work. It's going to be the best site for me when I finish.

Ok, now on to the 3D Art. I use a free program called Blender. It works really good, and I enjoy it very very much.

Airport

Airport

This one isn't all that great, but I built it a while ago, and so I put it up. I like the tile.

Room

Room

This one is also a bit rough, but it has some good ideas for particles in the fire place, and the halo light comming in.

iPod Video

iPod Video

This has prob been my best work thus far. And, lol, I guess thats all I have to say bout that one. but it has a few problems, but I'm not gonna point um out :angry:

Family/Entertainment Room

Family Room

This one is a family room I made. lol.

Water Drop

Water Drop

This one I made pretty quilk, so it's not perfect, but it looks kinda cool.

ok, well that about does it. I plan on going to school in 3D art, and possibly taking some programing languages (java). I hope you enjoyed some of my work, and I plan to keep going. I'm 16, and a boy. I love this stuff, and would love to hear from any of you. Please comment and sugggestions. Be mean (and nice pleaze)! Me and my friend are now starting a web site business, and we need jobs! we can do really good jobs, and web applications. We offer cheap service. Sadly, we don't have a website out right now, but we're getting it. So, if anyone wants a website, PM me pleaze! anyone you know, we can do cheap, easy, and very good quality sites. we need jobs! thanx for puttin up with me for a while! reply pleaze!!

:angry: Arctic

I really liked the 3d art, especialy the "Family/Entertainment Room", i don't know why, but seems to be a very "cozy" room!! :angry:

Now, the websites, honestly i didn't liked very much, they are not my "type", i think they could be a little bit more atractive you know, they are all very "white", this is only my personal opinion, but if this what you want to know, let me say that you are going in the right way, be creative, free your mind!! :angry:

Good job,

Stay well

Edited by Joe2Chance (see edit history)

Excellent. What else I can say?I like that iPod Video best. For once I thought you took that picture using a camera. It looked so real to be computer generated graphic.What program you use to do such beautiful pictures?

nicely done there pal.. nice simple website. Like the color scheme, soft and gentle on the eye..Those 3D art works are really nice and realistic!As for the Community Bible Fellowship website.. you might want to consider making it centralized.. looks kinda odd with so much space on the right hand side of the page..

Edited by agentblade (see edit history)

nice job...it is really a nice sitefurthermore,i do focus on the 3D works which looks rather excellent.suggest you go raph.com to show your artworks.