xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Another Sig By Me Rate my latest sig...

well, i realize i havent made one in quite some time so i decided to make one...and well here it is

Posted Image

Rate me/comment, be cruel im allready depressed so anything you say wont hurt me anymore :angry:

with this sig, i asked a friend to find me a render and that i would make a sig from it..lol so that is what he gave me

Yes, I really have to say, that border kills the entire sig... :angry: . Makes it look bad and stuff, just get rid of that, and then re-upload or change the image. Also change the text color to someting, and resize it. Yellow does not match. Good font. :angry:

what you could actually do instead of getting rid of the border is make the colors darker that would help out a bit. I would get rid of the Doc Oct render and then put the spider man render in the middle.If I remember my fonts thats beyond wonderland font, i wouldn't use it since its more geared towards grunge and abstract background and not filtered ones.

Hmmm nope i don't believe darking it's gonna help , if you must ahve a border try a simple clean one like this ...... Go to stroke - width 3 / location inside - then go stroke - width 2 / location centre - and finally - go stroke - width 1 / location outside ...... easy eh .... and will look alot better than this border , as it's far more descreet ..... now for the rest fo the sig i would place an eplittical tool lasso with 15pixel feathering , and then draw this around the outside of the render character , now go down to layers menu , in bottom right corner , and click on the symbol , with the circle in it , or as it's called the " Layer Mask " .... this will reduce the chunky sharp outlines of the render , for at the moment it is not blended into the bg at all ...also i would for cool effect , duplicate the spidy render img , and using the top layered img , and do the following ........ select from tools menu your " single coloum marquing tool " , and place the tool in say the center of spideys face, now select outside the img to set the tool , now do this - ctrl c - ctrl v - ctrl t - now you should see a small vertical dotted line going across spideys face .... take your mouse and drag from one side to the outer rim of your sig... now repeat this draging process on the oppisite side .... finally open the blending options for this layer we just worked on , and change the layers settings to either " Overlay " or " Soft " .... then play around with the settings untill your happy wiht the amount of transpearancy etc....well sorry i not able to help more , but i do think the rest is up to you , sure i could help more , but it would become my sig not yours ..tee hee ... good work so far , but try what i said , and it can be far better .... allways remeber to experiment when ever creating anything , be it digital art , siggs , etc.... :angry: best of luck mate ...