xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dangy 13 the runescape player

Recruiting Members For The Soon To Be Best Rs Clan Ever Have to be level 70 or higher in runescape, and strong

Hey I'm lvl 105 on runescape and i'm wondering if anyone wants to join my clan. It's not really a "clan" but more like a killing team. We will go to barrows, kalphite queen, king black dragon, the dagonoth kings, etc.... Oh and the wild.If U have an account reply and or message me.Put ur stats account name and any other info on ur account you want into your message or reply.oh my runescape username is: Dangy 13please reply i'm tired of trying to kill powerful things with people i dont even know, expecially in wild... :angry:Heres my e mail-missunderstood_alot@yahoo.com---oh and i'm trying to come up with names for this "Killing team"any suggestions?lol i Just relized that some people might see this as a scam post for runescape passes. I assure you it isn'ti play runescape alot and i just need people to play with me that arent ...a-holes, or trying to get cash off me. :angry:

Edited by dangy 13 the runescape player (see edit history)