xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Abdul

Treasure Trooper The Ultimate...Read Now

Want To Earn Cash By Doing Offers or even Shopping??

Hey...are you interested in earning amazing amounts of money for do next to nothing? If you’re looking to earn tons of cash via Paypal or check you should continue reading.

Treasure Trooper is the site for you. You get paid for doing offers, some are free and some aren’t, but no matter what you will gain a profit!! Some offers can be worth up to $200.00!! Your also can earn by shopping, which sometimes you can earn 50% of what you spend!!! Oh yes and that’s not all!! You can earn tons of cash from referrals. 20% for first level referrals and 5% For 2nd Level referrals!!

They also have tons of contests which are super fun!!! Also once you complete an offer they give you a little game to play so you pick a closed clam and if it opens and has a pearl you win it. You also win coins for doing offers. You use these pearls and coins to buy stuff at the virtual store. You can buy a mouse pad, referrals, and tickets to do a treasure hunt for money, there’s so much to do!!

Just go see for your self. If you would like more info feel free to ask!!

Click Here Sign Up Here!

Click Here Sign Up Here!

Yes it leads to my referal link and i would appreciate it if you did sign up under my referal link, and you will NOT loose anything from signing up under me. This is a good way to make spare cash to pay off your debts if you have any :angry:, People have made thousands on this program/site

Notice from mayank:
No refferal links allowed!

always the noobs, trying to refer people through their links to get money...personally, i think refrral links should be allowed, since they should get credit for telling us about the websites anyway...does anyone agree?

Has anyone tried treasure trooper, which is a website that you do surveys and you make so much per survey and they deposit the money into your paypal or send you a check... I am new to it and would liek to know if anyone got actual money yet.. thanks click the banner to check it out if you are interested...

Posted Image

Notice from mayank:
Removed Refferal Link

This website is actualy quite good! For every survey you fill, they will give you a good amount of money. There are about 200 surverys you can fill, so it is alot of money you can make! Treasuretrooper pay people via paypal or check, but i think they are changing it to just check due to too much fraud!But anyway, i advice people to visit this site if they wish to earn cash!

I've tried Treasure Trooper. Most of the offers were to hard to complete, required to much information and/or required you to buy something.Its a good site to make a few bucks, but nothing major.