xisto Community
ATMcGuire

Religions And Creeds What we believe and why.

There are many great people in history [whatever right or wrong] but they are not Jesus and some of them didn't follow him. It was the responsibility of disciples and others to tell all the world about Jesus and they did and lost their life in that mission..They have they trace in history. People who heard about Jesus and rejected him they will be responsible for that matter. Ghandi knew about Jesus during his life in Britain and South Africa.

As i said before in another post if someone came to me and was trying to get me to convert i would be very angry. I would be angry in many ways.

1. Your telling my belief is BS
2. Your telling me to believe something other then what i have been brought up with for many years.
3. You came into my country uninvited!
4. They never asked you to come, but only for help to survive with food and water and you bring this with you?

There are more reasons, but i wont go into them.

I want to ask you a question about this too. If someone came to you and tried to get you to believe in scientology for example what would you say? Would you ever convert? Probably not so why do you expect them to change?

And what do you mean responsible? You know this is exactly what pisses me off. Your saying, which is true, that if you don't like me (Jesus) burn in hell. I thought Jesus was caring. If i was right i thought he loved people no matter what they were like? Obviously not, that's for sure. See it's this say one thing, but it means something totaly different.

Also i never said Bloody Mary in a way such as "I wish that bloody mary would go away" I said it the exact way the PRIEST said that if you ever said that Mary would come and haunt you.

Actually, if you fail to say that Jesus is lord, and through him, we are saved. That's not gonna condemn you. It's not sin for not saying that. Many Christians will tell you otherwise, but that's not the case. Unfortunately, this has become a debate, and should be placed in the proper section.

I am a Christian, and I believe in God completely. I make mistakes, a lot of them, but each time I repent and strive to be a better Christian.At times though I am irritated at those who do not believe in God, but believe in a total random selection of situations to put us where we are today. I can't agree with that.I was raised Catholic. I didn't stay in it, because it was so boring, and I didn't think I had to answer to a priest for my sins. What connection to God does he have that I don't? Then I started hating everything and was agnostic for a while. But then all of a sudden, in my twenties, my eyes were opened, by a song. "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus". When I heard it and looked around the yard, I realized that there was more to life than I could see. God is all around us, and he created everything.The big bang theory? Pancakes compared to GodEvolution? Died with Darwin (And he believed in God)Other Gods? There is only ONE true God.Science? One says the world is billions of years old, the other says billions upon billions...I believe in God, because it is a better explaination then all of those other theories. And I have seen how his work is done in my life and others.

Many people don't know this, but the Big Bang Theory actually supports I.D. (intelligent design). Because, if God wasn't behind it, all matter would be obliterated by anti-matter. Of course, this by no means mean that God actually did do some kind of big bang to create the universe. But, just something to keep in mind.

I believe in God, because it is a better explaination then all of those other theories. And I have seen how his work is done in my life and others.

Yep just like back in he Rain God and the Sun God ages. For stuff that can not be explained you make a god for it. It is true through out history. Remember when they thought the Earth was the center of the universe because God put it there? Well they have know shown that to be false. There IS stuff that is unexplained, but we shouldnt be making up Gods for it. Listen how stupid it sounds. I support you in believing in Gods and Jesus, but by no means should you NOT look into things and come to a conclusion until it is PROVED. You have no proof that God made the Earth so your actually behind the scientists. Same with Evolution. They have more theories that support it then Christians (Catholic church has accepted the belief in evolution because of all the strong findings.) have to NOT support it. If i went today and said, "you murdered someone" I would have to show SOME evidence wouldnt I?

Guess not.

And at least truefusion has looked into it and found what does not support that theory. You just hear something and go along with it.
Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

Well i believe it because that is what the bible says. And in any religion you need to have faith. You believe in gravity though you can not see it. You see the results of it.... therefore you believe in it.Same thing

Well i believe it because that is what the bible says. And in any religion you need to have faith. You believe in gravity though you can not see it. You see the results of it.... therefore you believe in it.Same thing

No it's not the same thing at all. Gravity can be proven and there are not millions of different types of gravity. People don't go to door trying to sell gravity. Gravity is a horrible example. Plus gravity has results that happen instantly and can be guessed based on hypothesis. Name 1 way you can see instant findings that there is God? You can't so therefore it's nothing like gravity.

Name 1 way you can see instant findings that there is God?

Um, look up at the sky, look at the oceans, look at the ground, look at the planets, look at everything. (Ok, so it's more than one way :)). Man didn't create any of this. We can't even make a fly. Everything we've "created" is cause we put one thing together with another thing, and named it something. Either way, it's impossible to prove that God doesn't exist. And it's extremely easy to prove that He does.

Um, look up at the sky, look at the oceans, look at the ground, look at the planets, look at everything. (Ok, so it's more than one way ). Man didn't create any of this. We can't even make a fly. Everything we've "created" is cause we put one thing together with another thing, and named it something. Either way, it's impossible to prove that God doesn't exist. And it's extremely easy to prove that He does.

Huh? That makes no sence. I said tell me how you know there is a God. The sky could have been created from some kind of star exploding or something. You have no idea how it was created. That whole reply i typed was about how he said its like gravity. And you drug his stupidty down with you. Gravity can be explained, God cannot. The sky shows no proof of God. But an apple falling down because of the gravitational pull between the moon and earth show proof of gravity. Whats your proof? Wait let me guess. Just faith?

Then there is no proof just faith. Faith should be kept seperate from proof because with just faith nothing becomes explained. If it werent for science and finding a damn thing out we would still think the Earth is flat and in the middle of the universe.
Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

Huh? That makes no sence. I said tell me how you know there is a God. The sky could have been created from some kind of star exploding or something. You have no idea how it was created. That whole reply i typed was about how he said its like gravity. And you drug his stupidty down with you. Gravity can be explained, God cannot. The sky shows no proof of God. But an apple falling down because of the gravitational pull between the moon and earth show proof of gravity. Whats your proof? Wait let me guess. Just faith?

Then there is no proof just faith. Faith should be kept seperate from proof because with just faith nothing becomes explained. If it werent for science and finding a damn thing out we would still think the Earth is flat and in the middle of the universe.

I. I am scientist and researcher for 45 years and thousands has graduated under me in many countries. I tell you all what we in science do is to study, explore, put models and suggest hypothesis to what is going on. You talked lot about the gravity and why it is but you didn't explain why it the way is it. Why the gravity constant is what is equal. I have studied Newton Mechanics and Einstein General and Special Relativity. You said in other place that "Gravity can be proven and there are not millions of different types of gravity." but in fact there are because every planets in every system and every galaxy has its different gravity. The big bang theory is one of hypothesis to explain the universe. Do you know that there are many other competing hypotheses. Do you know how many previous hypothesis to explain optics until currently the Electromagnetic" theory .

II. Who believe in God doesn't need exact proof. That why it called belief or faith. But any belief has bases. You by yourself said "The sky could have been created from some kind of star exploding or something. " that is your belief without any proof. You used "could " for uncertainty. The same who believe in big bang haven't exact proof but it is their belief. Expanding the universe is not a proof but a phenomena needs to be accomedated one way or another.

III. As the existence of the electricity, magnetism and gravity, depend on their sign and effects, the believer in God are do that because the SIGNS OF GOD DESIGN IN NATURE . Believers in God do that because they think deeply and put in consideration:

1- Until now we couldn't create a tiny cell from scratch.

2- Until now and after about 50 years in space , we didn't visit in the universe except Earth's Sputnik, the moon. There are 7 and now 9 planets in our Sun System. Every star is similar to the Sun has its planets, and every planet has its moon or moons. Moreover group of star constitute Galaxy and Galaxies constitute,... etc etc....

3- Why our planet the earth has all facilities to survive, the atmosphere protect it, the oxygen and Carbon balances, the gravity, The Sun and the moon to give it light and warm and stability, etc etc

4- Our body systems why they are the way they are. The miracles of Heart, the miracles of the blood, the respiratory system, Nerve system, the defense imune system, the hormones, our eyes, ears, kidneys, livers, stomach, tongue ...and our reproduction system. How the pregnancy happen and how the body works when pregnancy happen. How the mother start to produce milk before giving birth etc etc.. Why these months in womb.etc etc..

5- Why we die if we in water without support while the fish and other water creation die if they left the water.

6- the cycle of reproductions in plants or some animal creations as the butterflies,...

7- there is another pressure in plant than animal.

8- Ants and Bees kingdom.

9- The system and characteristic of Camel to make him to survive and walk in deserts and walks on sands.

10- The immigration of birds and fish by thousands of miles.

11- We breath Oxygen and produce Carbon Oxide and the Plants use Carbon Oxide to produce to us Oxygen

12- The cycle of water , clouds, rain, fall on mountains to make rivers, evaporation of sea and oceans water to make clouds,

etc etc... there are million not one sign

Soon I will finalize this topic and post some in the Forum and put all in my site.

II. Who believe in God doesn't need exact proof. That why it called belief or faith. But any belief has bases. You by yourself said "The sky could have been created from some kind of star exploding or something. " that is your belief without any proof. You used "could " for uncertainty. The same who believe in big bang haven't exact proof but it is their belief. Expanding the universe is not a proof but a phenomena needs to be accomedated one way or another.

First off i was just joking about my "theory" Second we probably will never have proof that the big bang happened, but we have found more clues that point towards that then a God just pointed his finger and BANG there was Earth. First off for that to be proven we would ned to know how God got there and we don't even have proof that there is a God. The ways of Christianty are based on some 2000+ yr old plus papers while science is gettting updated everyday.

When i went to school (a private catholic one) i found out how little evidence and how much lies are being spewed into little children. Some of the lies they told us were these things:

If you believe in God with all your heart you can levitate

If you say bloody mary 3 times in a dark room looking in the mirror youll see mary

santa is real (haha don't want to make this do depressing)

If you do not believe in Jesus you wont be accepted into heaven

There are many more but i have proved all, but the last one wrong. For the last though, they said even if you live in another land where they don't even know of Jesus you wont get into heaven unless you accept him at the gates to heaven. What i have to say about that is. That's is just DUMB. Not only is it not thought out, but it really is just stupid. What about Ghandi? Let's say there is Jesus. You think he wouldn't let him in? I don't know of anyone who dosnt think he is a great person.

Another thing is they don't do as they say EVER. Do not kill? I could come up with over a million times christians have killed. A TRUE chrisian would never kill. Even in war they should not kill. They should not join the army then. This is one thing that people never have a good argument for. Because there is none. And also our divorce rate will exceed people who stay together in 3 years (in the USA) and it just so happens that Christians are the majority here.

If christians, jews, muslims, all follow there beliefs this world would be a great place. And i think there was a Jesus at sometime. I also think there was a Buddha. Because of these lies i have been told it makes me hard to believe in any religion.

Now before people get mad at me i got to say I have no problem with people believing in whatever they want to, but i HATE it when they try to get others to think the same way. Keep it to your self.

And with that thought i let you go lol.

OK, but seriously no hate mail :)

satan is real, and you do have to believe in Jesus to go to heaven. however, christians are not perfect. we're just like everybody else. the only difference is that we have jesus, and jesus is who we're living for. also, life is just a lot easier if you know that God is there.

satan is real

Thats the same as saying god is real. There is no proof so you cant just say he is real.

and you do have to believe in Jesus to go to heaven.

So let me get this straight. God makes us humans, but then sends them to hell if they don't believe in him. Wouldnt it be somewhat his fault. Think about it. At court you prove your point. If you don't you lose. God has shown no proof to me so will i go to hell even though he has shown me nothing. To other people maybe he has, but to me no. So i guess i will go to hell then?

the only difference is that we have jesus, and jesus is who we're living for.

I kinda feel sorry for you in a way. Not to be mean about your religion, but for you. Your living for someone else. You should live for yourself and no one but yourself

also, life is just a lot easier if you know that God is there.

How? I have never believed in God nor has my Dad. My mom and other brother have and we are all happy.